Sneaking Out

Danis POV

i havent talked to demi since the fight we had. i skipped dinner because i wasnt that hungry. I planned on going to the concert tonight by sneaking out. While everyones asleep. "Dan lights out." i hear demi say i shut off the lights and lock my door. Time to sneak out. i opeaned my window and jumped down. i ran all the way to the venue. I had a pretty good seat front row. Pretty cool i know. The show began with just keep breathing one of my favorite songs. The lead singer,Travis, walked over to me and touched my hand. He touched me my life is complete. The last song they played was Check Yes Juliet. The chorus of the song reminded me of me and Demi.
Run baby run dont ever look back theyll tear us apart if you give them the chance dont sell your heart dont say were not meant to be run baby run forever we'll be you and me.
FLASHBACK
i was 10 and Demi was 16. She took me to the park that was the last time i was outside. i was running around until i heard Flashes. Next thing i know Demi grabs me and says "run dani." i ran as fast as i could by the time we reached the house they swarmed the house. That was the day demi made the rule of not going outside. she lied saying i was her cousin and nothing more.

I shook my head and looked at the time. 1:30 AM "holy shit." i say i needed to get out of here. i ran and bumped into someone. "whoa are you ok." he says "yea im fine." i say getting "holy shit youre travis from we the kings." i say "yep were you at the show." he says i nod "can i have a picture." i say "of course." he says i take out my phone and take a selfie with him. "could you also sign my phone." i say handing him a sharpie. "yea whats your name." he asks "its dani." i say he signs it and give me my phone. "hope to see you soon." he yells as i ran off. "if im not dead." i mutter. i look and see that he wrote.
Dani stay awesome.

Then he signed it. i smiled and just kept running. i unlocked the door and saw demi in tears on the the couch holding the stay strong bracelets and my locket. "babygirl let me explain please." she says "save it." i say going up to my room and slamming the door shut i locked the door and collapsed in my bed. i cant belive she would think i would forgive her that easily. Well ive got three words and only three. NOT GONNA HAPPEN
A/N:hey guys there ya go another update. i would like to thank a friend of mine @clarakins for this idea so thank you. If you guys have any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.