Nightmares

Danis POV
Dream
I was 5 and sitting on a mattress. I heard yelling from downstairs. "Elizabeth you better come down here if you know what's good for you" I hear a man shout I had tears streaming down my face and my hands were covering my ears. "That's it" I hear him come up the stairs and knock my door down. "Get up you little bitch" he says forcing me to stand I could smell alcohol in his breath. He pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. "You have two choices sweetheart. You lay there like a good girl or I tie you to the bed and make sure that you suffer." He says with an evil grin. "Either way I get pleasure" he whispers in my ear making me shudder. He starts to take off my pants. I cried and struggled but it was no use. When he was done he locked me back up and went back downstairs. I layed there feeling violated and just cried.
"Babygirl wake up" I hear Demi say I sat up and reliazed that was all just a dream. "Are you okay Baby?" Demi asks whipping my tears away. I nod "yea just another Nightmare" I say "you've been having nightmares for the past week" she says "I know and they are all about the same person" I say referring to my biological father. "Baby he's not going to get you back ever again. I swear that man will never hurt you so long as Joe and I are here okay?" She says I nod "okay then go back to sleep babe we have a long day tomorrow." She says I layed back down in her arms but I couldn't fall asleep. My thoughts were keeping me awake.
What if something happens
What if he comes back for me
What if Demi and Joe can't protect me
What if...
I had so many more questions that I soon fell asleep.
The next day
"No we can't go to New York" I hear Demi say "Demi think about your fans and how disappointed they would be if you didn't go" Joe says "Yea but what about Dani. What if something happens to her." She says "Demi you can't think like that look we can protect her. And besides the tour isn't until another couple of months. You're album still isn't out yet. We can protect her" Joe says "okay " she says as I walk down the stairs. "Morning" I say they both look and smile "there's our sleeping beauty" Joe says I smile as he picks me up and kisses my forehead. "Hey what do you say we all go out to Dennys for breakfast how does that sound?" Demi says I smile I love that place. "Sounds great I'll go get dressed" I say As Joe sets me down. I ran back upstairs and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear an old band tee skinny jeans and my black converse. I ran back downstairs and got into Demi's Mercedes-Benz. I was bouncing in my seat I was really excited since we haven't been to Dennys together since I was 7. I have so many memories of joe and I blowing bubbles in our chocolate milk and joe trying to win a stuffed animal for me. As we entered the diner we were seated at a both and I had the kids menu so I was busy coloring when Demi asks me what I'm getting. "Pamcakes duh" I say going back to my picture. "With chocolate milk?" Joe asks "you know it" I say fist bumping him while Demi laughs. I go on my phone to see my phone blowing up about a new Demi song? "Demi you released your single today?" I asked "No its not supposed to be dropped until next month" she says "well apparently it was leaked listen" I say playing the video and it was a bad recording of Heart Attack. "Well okay then let's just drop it." She says while our food arrives. It was just like old times joe and I still had a bubble blowing contest and having mini food fights and Demi just laughed at out childish behavior. Demi had tons of meetings that I had to sit through and joe had to go record something. We finally had made it home. "Go up to bed baby I'll be right up" Demi says I nod too tired to agrue. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep.
Dream
I was backstage to one of Demi's concerts her hair was pink! It seemed like the show had just ended. She looked over at me and smiled I smiled back but someone covered my mouth and started running. The last thing I heard was Demi shout "DANI!!!"
Demi's POV
"NO DEMI TAKE ME BACK DEMI! " I heard Dani scream. I sprinted upstairs and shook Dani awake she just started crying and breathing uncontrollably. "Shhh baby its okay I'm here shhh." I say trying to calm her down. "No its not." She says "he's going to come back for me Demi" she sobs "who baby" I say "my biological father" she says "No he's not as long as I'm here no one is going to take you away from me." I say "you don't understand." She says "in my dream I was backstage at one of your concerts. He kidnapped me Demi. He's coming for me." She sobs and cries into my chest. "No I'm not going to let that happen baby I swear." I say "me and you against the world?" She asks I smile and say "me and you against the world babygirl" "promise?" She says "I promise" I say looking her straight in the eyes. "Let's go to sleep baby" I say she nods we lay down and she snuggles up to me. I wrap my arms around her tightly. I'm going to protect and I'm not going to let anyone take her away from me.
A/N: there you go another chapter. I know it sucks but next one will be better. Of you guys have any ideas or feedback leave them in the comments. I would love to hear from you guys. Well love you.