The Mall

Danis POV

Today Demi and Dallas are taking me to the mall. Mads cant come because she has school. "Dani are you excited to go to the mall." Dallas asks "considering its my first time. yea im verry excited." i say putting on my shoes. "kay are you ready." she asks "yessss." i say "alright then cmon." she says i jump on her back and say "piggyback ride." like a five year old. she carries me downstairs. "alright leggo." she says laughing. we blast music and sing at the top of our lungs. "alright were here." demi says "whoa this place is huge" i say

as we pull up. "alright hold my hand i dont want you getting lost ok." Demi says i nod taking her hand. The first place we go into is this shop called Forever 21 Dallas and Demi started picking out some stuff and i just stood kinda bored. i decided to tweet.
'shopping with my sisters kinda bored @ddlovato @dallaslovato. wishing u were here @maddielovesyou1'

i tweeted it and i was standing outside the fitting room waiting for Demi and Dallas. When i saw this place with lots of skateboards. ive always wanted a pennyboard. im sure they wouldnt mind if i went to go check it out right. i went over to the place and saw this red penny borad with a peace sign for the design underneath. i looked at the price 20 bucks. ive gotta have it. i went out to look for Demi and Dallas but didnt see them. uh oh im lost. This isnt good what should i do.
Demis POV

i was trying on this cute top i found. it fit me perfectly. i went out to show Dani. "hey dan what do you think." i ask no response "dani?" i say i turn to find that dani wasnt there. "oh no." i say i knock on dallas door. "dallas danis not here." i say "what do you mean?" she asks "shes not where we left her five minutes ago." i say "try calling her." she says "she left her phone." i say "ok lets go look for her." she says i change back into my clothes and then we go look for her. i hope my babysister is ok.
Danis POV

i tried to look for my phone but i left it in forever 21 "just fucking great." i say
They dont want you
They left you dani

no they wouldnt do that
Why do you think demi kept you secret.

to keep me safe
no she wanted to hide your ugly face.

"shut up." i say covering my ears i slid down a wall as the war in my head continued and i was losing.

i was about to do what they wanted me to do when i heard. "Dani." that was Demi "Demi? Demi." i say she ran over to me. "its ok baby im here." she says while pulling me into a hug."make them stop." i say into her chest "make who stop." she says "The voices." i say
Demis POV

i found Dani who is currenty crying into my chest. "make them stop." she says "make who stop." i ask "The Voices." she says something i never wanted to hear come out of her mouth. i thought of the only thing i could do.
skys are crying i am watching catching teardrops in my hands only silence as its ending like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel like theres nothing left of me you can take everything i have you can break everything i am like im made of glass like im made of paper go on and try to tear me down i will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.

i sang softly so only she would hear it. "Demi do you love me." she asks "of course i do babygirl. i love more than anything else in the world." i say hugging her tightly. "ok just checking." she says "now why did you run off." i ask "i didnt mean to i was gonna go back. i saw this skateboard place and i went to go check it out and i saw this red pennyboard with a peace sign design on the bottem. it was only 20 bucks so i was gonna go back to tell you but then i got lost." she explains i nod. "ok well let me tell dallas that i found you then we can go get that pennyboard ok." i say she nods. i call dallas and tell that Danis ok and that well meet her by the food court. i bought Dani the pennyboard she wanted then we went into Foot Locker.
Danis POV

Demi bought me the penny board and im glad she did. She brought me to this place called Foot Locker but it really should be called hevan because there was converse everywhere i looked. "did i die and go to hevan." i ask "no but you can pick as many shoes as you want. i nodded and walked over to the coverse  section. i got Blue,purple,red,black and green high top converse i got a couple more then we went to the check out. As soon as we payed we went to meet Dallas at the food court. "thank god youre ok. i was so worried dont ever do that to me again." Dallas says hugging "dont worry dal i wont." i say hugging. "well as long as were here we better get some food." Demi says "food?" i say "yes food as in eating." she says i nod. She got me a sanwhich with water i slowly eat half of the sanwhich with demons yelling at me. Then drank some water. "good job babygirl." Demi whispers in my ear. i nod then we get a couple of more things then we go home. i was putting stuff away when Demi came in. "hey babygirl can we talk." she says "yea sure." i say sitting on the bed. she sits next to me. "well im going back on tour soon." she starts i look down knowing shes leaving when i just got her back. "youre coming with me this time." she says a smile appears on my face. "really." i say "yea but im gonna be busy and marrisa cant come so im gonna introduce you to my assistent natalie." she says "ok is she nice." i ask "are you kidding shes gonna be like another big sister to you." she says "really cool." i say "yea well we have a couple more days here but then we go on the road ok." she says "ok." i say The rest of the day went kinda smothly we had a movie marathon and then fell asleep.  i cant wait to go on tour.
A/N:hey guys well heres a long chapter for ya. if u guys have any ideas plz leave them in the comments THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love u guys