This is all your fault

Danis POV

"Prim wake up." i hear dallas call me. "mmm what." i say i open my eyes to see dallas decked out in a cowgirl outfit. "well howdy partner."she says "did i just get transported back to the wild west." i say laughing "no we are going horseback riding which means you have to wear long sleves and jeans." she says "ok no prob." i say heading up to demi and is room to get ready. i go back downstairs "ok leggo." she says "wait what about breakfest." i say "well pass by mcdonaldes or something." she says "ok." i say we pass by mcdonaldes and i get a mcmuffin. We ate breakfest in the parking lot then headed to the place where we are going to ride horses. "im so excited if theres one thing ive always wanted to do its this." i say "ok lets get our horses then." she says. Dallas' horse is brown with white spots named buttercup and mine is white and its name is lucky. i get on and its pretty high. "whoa." i say "you ok dan." dallas asks "yea its just pretty high." i say "yea but dont worry as long as the horses dont get scared its ok." she says i nod. We ride along the mountain side and then my horse getting crazy. "what the." i say before my horse knocked me off then everything went black.
Dallas' POV

i looked behind me and saw dani laying on the floor unconsios. "oh my god." i say i get her on the horse and ride back. We get to the stables and turn in the horses. "is she ok." the stable boy asks "i dont think so im gonna call 911." i say calling he nods i hope my babysister is ok. The ambluance came and i drove to the hosipital. i ran inside and went to the front desk. "Danilla lovato." i say "im sorry but you cant see her right now." the worker says "what but i need to im her sister." i say "im terribly sorry but shes in sugery right now her right rib is broken." she says i nod and go to the waiting room. i decided to call demi
D:hey dallas whats up
Da:yea about that danis in surgery cause she fell off the horse and broke one of her right ribs.
D:what! dallas this is serious you should have been watching her
Da:i was but the view was just so breathtaking and when i looked back she was on the ground.
D:ill be there in an hour
Da:ok

i hang up and wait for her to get here im so worried about dani. A few minutes later demi got here and she does not look happy. "this is all your fault dallas." she says "what how is this my fault." i ask "you werent paying attention to her like you were suppose to were to busy looking at the view." she says "i was paying attention." i say "well apprently not enough ." she says we sit in silence for a few hours. Then a nurse comes out. "Danilla Lovato." she says we both get up at the same time. She lead us to a room but dani was no where to be found. Uh oh this cant be good is dani ok. "Please take a seat." the doctor said. We each took a seat and looked at the doctor. "I have good news and bad news which do you want first." he asks "good news." we both say "ok the surgery was a sucsess she will be ok but her side might hurt for a while." he says We both sigh in relif. "and the bad." Demi asks "Unfortanatly im afraid she has a........"
A/N:oh cliffhanger alright please dont kill me. The good thing is dani is still alive. But what does she have. If you guys have any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments below. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.
if i had a pig id name it simon-Demi Lovato