My First Tour

Danis POV

Today Demi and i leave to start tour and im so excited,but sad because ill be leaving my family when i just got to know them. Demi says well be back for the holidays. A camera crew came yesterday to film Demis Documentory called 'Stay Strong.' They asked me if i wanted to be a part of it but i told them i would probably break the camera. "hey babygirl you excited for tour." Demi asks oh yea and demidyed her hair red. "yea but im gonna miss the fam." i say "i know you are but we'll be back in a few months and in the meantime its just you and me on that tour bus." she says "except when you do the shows." i say "yea but you can watch them sidestage i might even bring you up." she says "really you mean it." i say "of course" she says "now cmon we have to go." "ok." i say i follow her downstairs and the cameras are there. "cmon i want you to be apart of the documentory." Demi says "ok." i say  i walk over to dallas. "bye dal see you for thanks giveing." i say hugging "ok stay safe i dont want anything to happen to my babygirl love you ok." she says "love you too." i say "see you later mads stay in school." i say hugging her. She laughs and says "i have no choice." she says i laugh and ruffle her hair. "bye mom love you." i say "love you too sweetie Stay safe ok." she says "i will." i say "bye dad see you for thanksgiving." i say hugging him "see you then dan." he says we head in the bus and wave to our family. The first stop is Chicago since we have to film some stuff at timberline knolls. The airplane ride was pretty boring. Now we are finally here. "ok while im doing the documemtory natalies in charge of you ok." Demi says "ok good luck Dems." i say "thanks dan be good." she says kissing my forehead. She heads out and its just Natalie and i. "so Dani what do you like to do." Natalie asks "mostly listen to music but i also like to ride my pennyboard,watch movies and sleep." i say "ok then do you wanna watch tv or something." she asks "yea sure." i say after that it was pretty akward so i decided to go on twitter. 'hanging out with @nataliemarteen.' i scrolled through my replies which was mostly hate. Then i see the top trending topic is #wehatedani.
They hate you
youre not worth demis time
no one will ever like you
just do it you know you want to

"no i wont." i say "what was that." natalie asks "nothing im just gonna go to the bathroom." i say going to the bathroom and locking the door.
Just one little cut
nobody will see it

"SHUT UP."i yell someone knocks on the door. "everything ok in there." i hear natalie say "yea everythings fine" i say looking for my secret blade that i kept from demi.
TRIGGERING

i slid the blade across my skin again and again i couldnt stop. it stung like hell but i still couldnt stop as the war in my head continued and i was losing.
SAFE

"babygirl?" i heard someone say it was demi. "shes in the bathroom." natalie says i dropped my blade. shit shit. i heard someone unlock the door i quickly put my foot on the blade and held my hand behind my back. "everything ok in here." she asks "yea everythings fine." i say with a smile. "then let me see your hand." she says i hold up the one i didnt cut. "The other one." she says i held it up. "oh my god why." she says "im not good enough for anyone. you shouldve just dropped me off at the ophanage when  you had the chance thats what you wanted." i say "whatre talking about." she asks
Flashback
it was one of demis worse nights she put me in her car and she drove me to the ophanage. "get out." she says i was only 7 (A/N:ok so i know i said she only kept her a secret for months but im changing it to when she kept dani from age 7-11)
"what?" i ask "i dont want you anymore youre just a brat keeping from having fun so get out." she said i got out and she drove away. i spent the night at the ophanage then she came back for the next day and bought me a new toy.

"Dani what do you mean." she says "nevermind its nothing." i say "are you sure." she asks "i said its nothing." i say "ok here lets clean you up." she says i nod as she put a wet cloth over my arm. "ow that stings." i say "im sorry babygirl." she says putting less pressure on it. "whyd you do it." she asks "The hate." i say "I told dont listen to them." demi says putting a bandage on my arm. "they made we hate dani a trending topic." i say "ok thats it." demi says
Demis POV

i got so angry when i found out that they made we hate dani a trending topic so i tweeted @ddlovato: if you hurt my family you hurt me. im dissapointed in the trending topic stop sending hate to my babysister #welovedani

There that should shut them up. i smiled at dani. "Dani no matter what they say know that i love you and nothing will change that you and me against the world ok." i say hugging her. "ok i love you demi." she says hugging me back "i love you too." i say kissing her head. "demi you have a show in a hour." Natalie says i nod. i text her that she needs to watch Dani more carefully. i head out onstage to do what i love to do.
Danis POV

After Demi and is heart to heart moment i felt better. "Hey dani do you wanna watch the show sidestage." Natalie asks i nod my head yes. "ok then cmon." she says leading me sidestage. Demi sees me and smiles i smile back.Once the song is over Demi starts to speak. "id like to bring someone very special to me up here to sing this next song with me. Shes been through a lot and she is so strong. so please give it up for my sister. Dani get up here." i smile and head on stage as i hear the beging of together playing.
remeber love remeber you and me remeber everthing we shared on this planet when we cared remeber hearts remeber unity remeber loving niehbors without expecting favors do you remeber at all people walking hand in hand can we feel that love again  can you imagine it all if we could all could get along then we all could sing this song together. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh singing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Demi then pointed at me and i started to sing jasons part.
Look at me now look at you now look at me again see were not so diffrent look around what do you see were throwing things outside our window we dont care to keep it clean i had a dream beauty was only skin deep and if we all just belive love is all we need nothing else can set you free.

Then we sang the chorus together it the most amazing feeling ever just singing with demi onstage infront of millons of people.After the song was over the crowd cheered and i hugged demi. "love you babygirl." she  whispered in my ear. "i love you too." i whisper back. i go back to where natalie was and just enjoyed the rest of the show. As soon as the show was over she came running to me. She picked me up and span us in circles." you did so good baby." she says "thanks i know." i say as she set me down. she laughs and then says to natalie. "thanks for taking care of her nat." "it was my pleasure." she says "see ya later dan." "see ya nat." i say Demi and i walked back to the bus. "so what do you want to do." she asks sitting on one of the couches. "movie day." i say she nods "ill make the popcorn you pick the movie." she says getting up. "ok." i say i pick pitch perfect cause thats my favorite movie to watch with demi. Demi comes back with a bowl of popcorn. She puts in the middle and pushes play. I ate some for demi and kept it down then i snuggled up next to her. I fell asleep listining to her sing along to one of the songs. i love her voice its so beatiful i wish i had a voice like hers.
A/N:There you guys go. Do you guys like this story. Well i hope you do. If you guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. i love you guys.