Chapter 1.

3rd person

"We ready?" "Yeah, 3, 2, 1" "hi I am Olivia Wills, and I drive for AlphaTauri racing" she giggled a little, it was unreal to be on Netflix and racing in Formula 1, the first ever female to even race in F1 since 1992. "This is my second season with AlphaTauri and I think it's going to be crazy" she looked down and smiled. "Because I am the first female to be in Formula 1, people think its an advantage for the other drivers, which I think is crazy and sexist but I'm not going to get into that"

"People think I won't make it because I'm the first female here since 1992 but I am here to prove them wrong"

"Hey Liv" Lando walked over and they did their handshake "preparing I see" she said "yep, ready for qualifying" he said. When the cameras were off, both were the chaotic duo, they would cause so much trouble, that's probably why they aren't in a team together...yet. Lando, Alex, George and Olivia were all together in Formula 2 and in Karting. They all got promoted to formula 1 and Olivia started in Toro Rosso with Pierre Gasly. Which is now AlphaTauri.

Olivia got her phone out and started voice recording "I'm here with Lando Norris and Lando, predictions on this season?" He was trying to hold in his laughter but it was too hard "um...I think I will get a few podiums that's for sure, score some points, maybe Olivia will get some points for once" she gasped and he giggled "no I mean, hopefully we all get some podiums and wins, it will be a dream to do it all together and...GEORGE" George had walked past and hit Lando on the head and then Olivia, she stopped recording and chased George around the paddock. Once she caught him, she tackled him until she was being called over by Franz Tost, team principal of AlphaTauri.

Olivia sat in the car, took a deep breath and put her hands on the wheel. She waited for green light and exited the pit lane. She managed to do the fastest sectors 1 and 2. But on Sector 3 she went to fast on the breaks causing her to lose a bit of time. "And Olivia Wills is starting P3!" When Olivia heard that, she screamed and drove back to the pits, she was in disbelief, she thought she would start last like she normally does. It was the second best starting position for AlphaTauri. Franz Tost patted her back and she hugged Pierre "we definitely designed a good car for this season" she said.

She watched her friends do their laps and Lando was P7, George P15 and Alex P5. Soon after, she joined her friends to get drinks. "P3 Liv, the best out if all of us, think you have a chance on getting a podium?" Alex asked "I'm hopeful but there could easily be a crash or something, Hamilton has some feeling about you" she said "he for sure doesn't like me" he said "who do you want to beat Liv?" George asked "we all know the answer, everyone wants to beat Lewis, he's always leading and it would be nice to make a change" she replied "fair point, we all want to be in his shoes and win every weekend" Lando said.

That night, the group hung out for hours before heading to their hotel rooms ready for the race tomorrow.

"Sitting in your race car, waiting for the red lights to go off and the green flag, the anxiety you get, thinking about possible crashes, not getting a podium. That's what worries me. Other drivers think differently, they don't fear death, because this sport is dangerous, but look what happened to Jules Bianchi, Anthoine Hubert, Aryton Senna, all those drivers, in crashes that caused death, that could be anyone. When that green flag waves, there is no backing out. You have to drive to survive, no pun intended." Olivia explained.

The green flag was waved and off the drivers went, down the circuit of Sakhir. "Looks like Wills is going wide and gets past Verstappen putting her in 3rd place, she has Hamilton and Vettel infront, will she get past, she goes on the inside and oh she just missed Hamilton!" Crofty said. "Fuck" she said through the radio. "Olivia keep pushing" the engineer said "I'm trying!" She said and turned down turn 7. "Oh look, Max is trying to get back infront of Olivia but isn't closing the gap, oh he just did, they go wheel to wheel and THERES CONTACT!" Olivia struggled to get grip on the track and went off track, she managed to steer and get herself back on the track, putting her in 6th place. Lando had just got past Charles, making him P7. "Can Olivia get past Verstappen and gain her place again? YES SHE CAN!" the mechanics at AlphaTauri were cheering away.

There were 5 laps to go. Tension. "Okay Olivia box, now, box" "copy, box" she went down pitlane and they changed her tires and everything before green light was shown and she raced out and got out infront of Lando. She sped up and gained her spot, got past Bottas and came second. On the last lap, she got past Hamilton a few times and past the finish line "Olivia you came P1 CONGRATS!" the engineer said "HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH, LETS WIN THIS SEASON COME ON!!"

She stood on the podium, next to Verstappen and Hamilton. Verstappen 3rd and Hamilton 2nd. They passed over the trophies and champagne. Of course she did the shoey. "How do you feel Olivia, second season with AlphaTauri AND it being the first podium ever for you?" The interviewer asked "it feels amazing, you know, the team have done amazingly and have done an amazing car, obviously because I got P1, but um, I'm so happy, and can't wait to see what happens this season" she replied.

"Fuck yeah!" Lando ran over to her and picked her up "P1 BABYYYYY" she yelled as they span around "first race of the season!"