Chapter 22.

"Just slipped out are you joking?!" Jade asked "all I said was love you, doesn't mean I love you, there is a difference ma'am" "don't call me ma'am" "sorry ma'am" Jade rolled her eyes as they walked. "I'm gonna go hang out with the guys before qualifying, see ya" "don't cause trouble!" Jade said walking in opposite direction.

"Hey" Olivia grabbed a seat and sat next to George "hey Liv, how'd it go?" Lando asked "he fully accepts it" she replied and Lando smiled wide "that's so good! Next step, social media" "ugh" Olivia didn't like the fact she would have to announce it to the world. Because of the criticism she gets in general, this would make it worse. "Ignore the hate, that's what I do" "Yeah but they hate you for not winning" Alex said and Lando sniggered "wow" George pretended to be hurt and put his hand on his chest "it's alright bud, just remember Lewis has nothing against you and didnt stop you from getting pole" Lando said putting his hand on his shoulder "hey!" They all laughed.

"It was qualifying, and boy was I excited" she said. "The feeling of the crowd and racing is just amazing to me" she said.

"That's P4 Olivia, P4" "who's infront?" She asked her engineer "Ricciardo, 1.5 second gap" she pushed on accelerator and pushed her limit. "P3 Olivia, P3" her engineer said and she sighed "thanks" she said. She thought she was going to drop down places because she did slow down quite a lot and lose time, but she didn't.

"Hey Liv" Lando caught Olivia walking down the paddock "hey" she said turning round to face him but he was the otherside "oh hey" they both giggled "can we talk about earlier?" He asked "what about it?" She asked "you said, love you?" She gulped. They had only been dating a month or two, she didn't know if she was ready to tell him straight away, she said she loved him because she did, but wasn't in love, she didn't know what that felt like. She would say the 8 letter word to Zach but did she mean it? No. She just said it because he did. "Lan, I'm scared to be in love but I do love you, I don't want that hurting you because I'm not in love with you, I don't know what being in love feels like" she said and he smiled a little "I can wait" he said and she smiled wide. He would always wait for her. Always. He did since day one. He will do until she is ready. She hugged him and he kissed her head "thank you" she whispered but he heard, he let go and kissed her. They didn't care about the paparazzi right then, they were ready, ready to do anything.

Except that's what they thought, not what they knew.

"First race, always scary to me, but when you get through that, you are good to go" Olivia expressed.

"We are racing in Bahrain!" Lights off and away they went. Olivia got used to the car really quickly and pressed the accelerator. "P2 Olivia, we can do this" her engineer said, Lewis infront, Lando behind, she knew she wanted this win so bad. She knew she was competitive, she wasn't going to let Lando get past. She pushed as hard as she could, she did what she could.

"P1 Olivia, welcome to Red Bull" she gasped "thank youuuu" she said. She drove round and got out. Interviews quickly before heading to the podium to receive her trophy. "Olivia, how are you feeling in a new car?" David Coulthard asked "amazing, I just won a grand prix in that car, could possibly win a title" she winked "love the spirit" "thank you" she smiled before walking off to the next interview, Jade stood there waiting with Jack and she had a proud smile on her face. "Olivia Grace Wills, what was that?!" Jack asked walking over to her and hugged her "I seriously don't know, I did the same last year, it's crazy" she said "I knew you could do it, now come on before we get yelled at" Jade said pulling her away from Jack and to the podium.

As Olivia stood there proud, she saw 3 important people smiling at her. Arabella, Lando...and...Evelyn? That made her shocked, Evelyn made the effort to come after Olivia kicked her out the house. Soon champagne was sprayed and Olivia was still shocked. Her third year in F1 and it has gone amazing.

"I can't believe it" Olivia said as she sat down with her friends "the win was amazing" "no not that" Olivia said and they all looked at each other, Liv looked up "Evelyn was in the crowd, cheering me on, smiling, clapping, she was proud, after I kicked her out a couple of months ago?" She said "shut the fuck up" George said "no-" Alex slapped his hand to his mouth "have you spoken to her?" Lando asked and Olivia shook her head. "Liv, more interviews" Jack walked over and said "see you guys later, the winner has places to be" she stood up, kissed Lando's head and waved as she walked with Jack. "Evelyn is here" "why on earth is SHE here?!" He asked "I don't know, but let's just focus on these interviews, then I have to find Bella" she recapped. They walked into the press conference as everyone applauded. Olivia smiled at the attention but just wanted it to be over.

Hehe. That's it. That's author's note.