Chapter 43

"here" Lando took her to where the dog was "open your eyes in 3, 2, 1" Olivia's eyes lit up "Lando..." "I know we travel a lot but I have made plans with someone who can take care of her when we are away, but she is all yours" "I love you" she turned round and kissed him "I love you too" he pulled away and said "what's her name?" Lando added "I've always wanted a dog and to call it Olive" "I used to call you Olive" "exactly" she said, she bent down and took Olive out of her crate and held her as Lando put his arms around her waist.

"Happy anniversary to you Liv- a puppy?!" Alex squealed "her name is Olive" "oh my god, Lando you did this?!" Alex said immediately picking Olive up "I did, but she is not yours so you will not be stealing her" Lando said standing by the doorway "I have many pets, I won't take her" Alex said giving Olivia her dog back "I'll just be round here all the time" "it's not like that's what you do anyway" Liv laughed "shush Liv, I was trying to sound smart" "I don't mind you coming round anyway, means more pizza" "ooo pizza" Alex said hearing that last part of her sentence. He was too busy on the floor hugging Olive again.

"Home sweet home" Olivia said to the camera. It was the British grand Prix. She loves her home race; all the excitement, fans, the track... She couldn't wait. "Olivia" "Jade" they hadn't spoke much since the awkward interaction they had at Jack's house a couple of weeks ago. "First conference is over there by the way" Jade said when Liv went a different direction "thank you" Olivia knew she was late by the look on Jade's face so she made a run for it. Before she got to the door she bumped into Mick Schumacher "in a rush are we?" "Yeah, running late" he opened the door for her and they both went in and sat down in their seats.

"Lewis Hamilton is starting on pole! Lando Norris is in second position with Max Verstappen behind him" the front row for Sunday's race. Olivia was started P4 with Fernando Alonso behind her and then Sebastian Vettel behind him. There was 2 races left until summer break and Olivia couldn't wait. Even though she loved her job, she needed sleep and to stop travelling for a while.

"Radio check" "I have the urge to yell something inappropriate right now and then hide in the cockpit" Olivia said and the crew laughed "go on then but you cannot tell Christian about this" "I can hear you" Christian said through the radio "please don't kill me...PENIS" Olivia yelled and hid "I will let you off on this one Olivia, but do not do it again" Christian said laughing "it was an urge" Olivia said laughing too.

The five red lights went out and the race was underway.

"Here comes Olivia Wills, she's on the tail of Lewis' car, she's eager to overtake but Lewis won't let her" Crofty said. "Push Olivia" her engineer told her. "Lewis, Wills is behind by 1.2 seconds so try and defend as much as you can" Lewis was told. It was the final lap of the race and Olivia felt like she could overtake but Lewis was defending really hard, so she decided to stay back.

"And Lewis wins the British Grand Prix!"
In the cooldown room, Lando and Lewis welcomed her and they sat down to recover for a bit "3 Brits on the podium...well I'm half but still, it feels good" Olivia said "you were so hard to defend for a while" Lando said "yet I still overtook" "I couldn't see you half of the time" Lewis said "the rain was coming down quite a bit, nearly went into the barriers" Olivia said.

When walking back to the team motorhome, Olivia slipped and fell onto the floor, laughing her head off even though she was in pain. Jade helped her up and a few people recorded it, she knew it was going to be on the internet in a matter of seconds.