Chapter 5.

"Alex isn't going to be in Red Bull next year alongside Max Verstappen, but Olivia Wills. We have been monitoring her performance with AlphaTauri and think she is the perfect fit for Max" Christian Horner said.

"I'm driving for Red Bull next year holy shit" she said "how do you feel?" The producer asked "shocked and excited I guess, when we come back next year it will feel odd to say it but I will get used to it" she said.

"How do you feel Pierre?" The producer asked "angry and annoyed because I have been trying to get that seat for a while but then again I am so happy for Olivia you know, it was her dream" he said.

"Losing your seat for next year is hard and the pressure on the second seat driver sucks. I'm happy for Olivia, she deserves it but I'm scared that I won't have a seat at all next year for racing in Formula 1" Alex said.

"There has been speculations that Lando Norris and Olivia Wills are dating, we are now on our way to ask Olivia and Lando if it's true" the interviewer said walking down the paddock. "Olivia Wills, there have been rumours that you and Lando are dating, is it true?" She asked "crazy fans..." Olivia muttered "no, we are not, we are best friends and have known each other since we were 8, I get why people think that but no, sorry guys" Olivia chuckled. This was a question that was repeated...a lot. Both were curious on why but kind of guessed too.

Over the past few months, Olivia had realised she had a weird feeling inside about how she felt with Lando. She tried pushing it aside but it was like fighting with a sibling who is annoying, you tell them to go away but they just keep coming back, never leaving. But she didn't let that affect her and her driving. She knew she had to do well in AlphaTauri to be able to do better for Red Bull.

"LANDO, I BROUGHT PIZZA WITH ME AND- hey Max" Olivia said as she walked in "could you be any louder?" He asked "fun sponge, anyways you streaming?" She asked walking in his room "yeah say hi" he said and she waved "Livvvvvv" Lando walked in and hugged her from behind "the chat is blowing up guys" Max said and Lando quickly let go of her and said hi to the stream. "You said you brought pizza?" Max asked "Yeah but not for you, me and Lando were gonna have movie night, it's Monday don't forget that." Every Monday, it was Movie Monday for the two of them, sometimes Max or Alex and George join but sometimes they enjoy it by themselves. "How is that fair!? Can I join?" He asked "nope, just us two, byeeee, maybe go call your girlfriend or something" Lando on a stream spilled that Max had a girlfriend and everyone went wild, he did it again before taking Olivia's hand and running. "LANDO!" Max yelled as the two were laughing running to Lando's room. "Wait what about the pizza?" She asked "we just ran, to my room to watch a movie WITH the pizza, and you forgot the main thing, pizza?!" He asked with his hands on his hips "i'll go get it now" she said quietly leaving the room. She grabbed the pizza, and tip toed back to Lando's room.

"We are racing in Austin, the third last race of this season. This race determines whether drivers will have a seat for next year or not" the commentator said.

"I feel like there has been tension in the room at AlphaTauri, since Olivia Wills is going to Red Bull and Pierre Gasly has been trying to get his seat back there" Will Buxton said.

"These past few months have been quite awkward, I feel like Pierre is annoyed but then seems to be okay with me. I'm not doing it to annoy him, it's just been my dream" Olivia said.

"Are you and Lando dating?" "There have been photos of you and Lando together, are you both together?" "There are photos of you and Lando kissing, is it true you are dating?"

"The media is so annoying and takes a toll on your mental health, all this 'are you and Lando dating' rumours aren't true, it was a mistake that was made when we were both drunk" Olivia spoke up and said in the press conference, an interviewer had asked and she got annoyed and had to speak up.

"We have talked about what happened that night and we regret it and still are friends" Lando said.

The night...
Play America has a problem by Beyoncé for vibes ;).

Olivia had tight black dress on, she walked into the party, the smell of alcohol had past by her nostrils. She walked over to Lando, Alex, George, Charles and his girlfriend Charlotte. She greeted them and Lando gave her a drink, she thanked him and took a sip of it. It was going to be a fun night, it was Lewis Hamilton's birthday that's why they were at a party.

A couple of hours later and they were drunk. Olivia felt like passing out because kf how hot it was so she went outside and Lando followed. "You okay?" he asked "I just need some fresh air" she replied. They talked for a bit before Olivia had the craziest idea. She held Lando's hand and pulled him in, he didn't hesitate to kiss her, she kissed back as his hands snaked round her waist. They were so drunk that they didn't realise paparazzi had taken pictures.

The next morning wasn't great for them, they had been tagged in SO MANY pictures, it was not a good look for them. Olivia was told when she joined formula 1, she couldn't date any of the drivers. She even told herself that. It wouldn't be professional, especially if they are from a team that you are trying to beat. It was awful. Emails and messages were flying through on their computers and phones, getting missed calls from managers, friends, drivers. It was crazy. The world had gone mad.