Chapter 4.

"Hey that's mine" Lando took some pizza off of Olivia's plate and of course she was mad. He giggled and she took some of his. George and Alex just watch as the two were being chaotic. They always thought they would end up together, but they have come this far that it appears they won't.

"We are in Monza for the Italian Grand Prix! Do you think there is a battle between AlphaTauri and Ferrari?!" "That turn there looks terrifying like usual" Olivia pointed out and her trainer chuckled, it was her friend Jack, he is a personal trainer and body builder and has known Olivia her whole life. "You will nail it like always, you have just lost a little bit of confidence from last race but you will get back" Jack said "I know" she muttered. She was worrying inside. Not because of the track but because of Zach. He texted her late last night, saying:

Hi Liv, you hate me still I know. But, about the cheating thing, I only did it because I thought you were. It sounds stupid I know. But it's true. I wish you the best too, I see the interviews. I love you still 💓

She didn't reply. She left it opened. She didn't tell anyone, not even Lando. He would probably kill Zach in seconds. She was still confused on why Zach thought she was cheating on him. She thought about it and thought to call him to ask to meet up in the week. He wasn't going to America until next weekend.

"Hey can you guys give me a second?" She asked in the garage, everyone said yes and she walked to her driver room. She dialled his number and he answered in seconds "Liv?" "Yes it's me, don't call me Liv though, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up this week, to talk about what happened, about you know" "of course! As I say I'm so sorry Li- Olivia" he said and she gulped "Okay I'm free Tuesday" "works for me, see you then Olivia" he said "bye" she hung up and turned round to see Pierre. "You're going to see him aren't you?" Pierre was a close friend to Liv as well "no..." she looked down "Lando is going to kill you, get through this race alive then deal with him" he said and she looked up "thank you" she hugged him and then they walked out and ready to get into their cars.

"And away we go racing in Monza for the Italian Grand Prix, Ferrari's home race" Crofty said "Okay Olivia, you know what we are aiming for" the engineer told her "okay" she replied "come on Pierre, we have started great, try and get a podium" the engineer told Pierre.

"For Olivia to get a podium, she will need to focus on the race and put whatever is on her mind to the back and she will need to push as hard as she can" Will Buxton said.

"Alex needs to push even harder to keep his seat in red bull for next year, if not, who will drive alongside with Max Verstappen?" Christian Horner said.

A couple months later...

"AND WE ARE RACING IN SILVERSTONE FOR THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX" Crofty said. Olivia has come back every week stronger than ever. Pierre won the Italian Grand Prix, Olivia came 3rd. Olivia and Lando have grown closer than ever, if that was even possible. After Lando got mad at Olivia for talking to Zach...

"Hey I gotta go, I need to sort things out with Zach" she said getting up, they all stayed over at Lando's house for the night "you need to what?!" Lando asked "oh shit" George muttered "I called Zach a couple of days ago to sort out what happened so I'm leaving now" she got her things but Lando said something that made her glare at him "why would you go to someone's house after they hit you?!" George and Alex didn't know "it was in the moment!" They started yelling "you can't just hit someone!" He said "I'm going to talk to him either way, I'm not scared anymore" she calmed down and said "Liv I wouldn't..." she cut Alex off "Alex, don't, Lando clearly doesn't want me to go but I can do it myself, I'm 20, not 12" she said before walking out the room.

"Hey" she said with her leg shaking a little as he sat down at the booth opposite her. "Look I want to start off with apologising for the millionth time, never in a million years would I think of hitting someone i-" she rolled her eyes "hey why did you roll your eyes at me?!" He asked "you will apologise for hitting me but not the cheating" she replied looking down at her hands "I know that you would hate some lame excuse but it's true, since you hang out with your friends Landon and that-" "it's Lando" she corrected him "sorry, Lando and that, I was scared that you were cheating on me with one of them, so I did the same, it's childish and stupid I know but..." she zoned out a little and realised there were paparazzi outside. "Oh shit" she mumbled "what's wrong?" He asked and then looked at what she was looking at "fuck" he said and they looked at each other "that's gonna be all over the Internet now" she said and sat back.

"Have you even checked your phone?!" Lando asked as she walked in. She went back to Lando's cause she left a few things there "I know you're annoyed, I know the paparazzi were there, I'm not stupid" she said "Lan seriously, I'm fine, Zach and I talked and he apologised, move on" she added. "Liv I care, let me care, I just don't want you getting hurt" he said "I'm going home, we can talk about this another time, I get that you care but I need space right now" she was trying to calm down. It seems like a stupid fight but it was the first one they both have had, Alex and George had gone home ages ago.

"AND OLIVIA HAS GOTTEN PAST ESTEBAN OCON, NEXT UP IS CARLOS SAINZ, IS SHE GOING TO GET THOUGH, AND SHE DID, SHE IS NOW UP IN P4, THIS WILL MAKE UP FROM LAST RACE" Ted Kravitz said, last race, they were in Austria, and Olivia came P15, because of the rain.

"P2 Olivia, P2" the engineer said "HOLY SHIT! ANOTHER PODIUM BOYSSSSS" she yelled, she drove to P0 and jumped out the car, she cheered as the fans did. A home race and she was on the podium. Her uncle lived near and would always drive her here when she was little, she dreamt of winning a podium here, and she finally did it.

"How do you feel?" Will Buxton asked "amazing, so happy, a home race too, it's crazy" she couldn't get her words out.