Chapter 34.

Olivia drove to pick up Daisy and her heart was pumping, she was nervous for some reason. She beeped the horn and waited a few seconds before Daisy came walking out with all her bags "you do realise it's only for the weekend right?" "I have clothes for every occasion" "okay then" Olivia rolled her eyes and opened the trunk for her. "Okay so, a few questions, which of the drivers are single?" Olivia rolled her eyes as she put the car in reverse and reversed out of the driveway. "They are off limits" she said "come on Olivia, let me have some fun, we only met a week ago" "i know one person, but they recently just got out a relationship, or should I say I found out yesterday, but his name is Charles. If you do try anything give it time since he is only just recovering" "can you show me a pic?" Olivia rolled her eyes and stopped at the red light, she pulled up his insta on her phone and showed a pic "he's hot" "I'm warning you, be careful with media and stuff, they can get you like *snaps her finger* that" she said "noted" Daisy said and looked out the window. Olivia signed and carried on driving.

"Here is your pass, enjoy this weekend Daisy" Jade said, Daisy thanked her before Olivia and Daisy entered the hotel. "Your room is this one" Olivia pointed out, suddenly, Charles walked out of his room which was right next door to Daisy "hey Charles" "Liv! Who is this pretty girl?" Daisy blushed "Daisy, I'm Olivia's cousin" "she looks like Evelyn" "surprise, I'm her daughter" "did know she had a daughter, anyway, nice to meet you Daisy but I have to go, bye Olivia!" Charles said before walking off, Daisy turned to Olivia "that's Charles? He's hotter in real life" Olivia rolled her eyes and gave Daisy her keys before saying "my room is down there, let me know if you need anything" she said and Daisy waved before Olivia opened her door to her own room.

"Charles and Daisy already have their eyes on each other" Olivia crashed on her bed "you don't seem happy about it" Alex said and Olivia sat up "Charles and Charlotte have just broke up and I have just found out I have a cousin who is alive or wants something to do with me, of course I'm not happy about it, I'm happy for them but like, it's all odd" "it's all happened so fast so I get what you mean" Alex said eating his snack that he bought from the vending machine "pass me some" she said and he threw her the other packet he had saved. "I will just have to be happy for them, I mean it really isn't my business but it's bugging me" "just leave it, it's gonna be fine" "I say set them on a date" George said "shit!" Lando suddenly yelled "what happened?" They got up and asked "I broke the door for the cabinet in the bathroom" "we have just got here!" "It was by accident" "this boy I swear-" Olivia got up and walked over to the bathroom door that was left open and saw him trying to fix it "here let me do it" she took over and out the door back on the hook and closed it "easy" she said and he just looked at her "you are so annoying" he walked off "you love me!" He flipped her off.

"I'll be right here cheering you and Charles on" Daisy said stood in the red bull garage "I exist you know" Lando said "I know" Daisy smirked "good luck out there today" Lando kissed Olivia's head before leaving the garage, he was going to get told off for being in there but he didn't care, Olivia walked to Alex and sighed "she won't shut up about Charles" "turn round" he said and she did, Charles and Daisy were talking, he winked at her before leaving and Daisy turned round to Olivia and mouthed "omg". Olivia rolled her eyes and turned to Alex "let's just get this over with" she said putting her helmet on.

"FP1 let's go" she said putting her visor down and started the car. She did a couple of laps and topped all the sheets with p1, she was proud of her work and drove back to the pits. "You were so fucking fast holy shit" Daisy said and Olivia took her helmet off "thanks" she took her steering wheel out before getting out of her car. She walked over to engineer and went over a few things for FP2. Once she was done with that she went over to Alex, Max and Daisy talking "Max, you have 7 minutes until you have to get in the car, don't forget" "well then see you later" he said to Daisy before putting his helmet on and going to his garage "how many mph do these cars go?" "223 mph to be exact" Olivia said and Daisy was mind blown "do you not fear crashing?" "I do, it's happened before, but I try not to focus on that" she said "Lewis has made me crash multiple times" Alex said "he has and once you get a seat again you will get him back" "oh definitely" Alex said which caused them to laugh.

"Wanna go and get a drink with us?" Olivia asked Lando "sure" Lando said "Alex and George?" "Sure" Olivia said "Charles?" Daisy asked "sure" Lando said and I messaged our groupchat and they all agreed.

"Is Daisy single?" Charles asked Olivia as they were walking in town "Charles..." "Liv..." He mocked her "yes she is" Olivia said "so I have a chance?" "Yes" he looked at her smiling "do I have your blessing?" He put his hand out and did a weird accent "yeah yeah whatever" she left his hand hanging and kept walking, he smiled widely before running up behind Daisy. "I'm setting them up" She said to George as George was curious "good idea, I wonder who thought of it?" He asked looking up with his finger on his chin "You" she said "oh yeah!" He said looking at her chuckling and she rolled her eyes.