Chapter 2.

Next race, Barcelona, Spain.

Olivia got to her house and unlocked the door, she walked upstairs and presumed her boyfriend was gaming or something. Yes she has a boyfriend and it wasn't a driver. "Zach?" She called out "Liv?!" She had been gone a few weeks. She walked into her room and he walked up to her and hugged her "hey baby, did you watch the race?" She asked "I wasn't able to, I had work" he replied and she frowned "what place did you finish?" He asked holding her waist "I came first..." she mumbled, this wasn't the first time he hasn't watched her races, she was also annoyed that he hadn't texted her, at all "that's amazing! Why aren't you happy?" He asked, she didn't answer, she let go and got her bags from the stairs. "Liv what is wrong?" He asked and she ignored him for a minute before speaking up "do you know whats funny? My friends were there to celebrate with me, not you, you apparently had work, I get that you work hard but this was an important weekend, the start of my second racing season in Formula 1. You didn't call me, text me nor watch my race, you did this last year, you never contacted me or supported me" she said. She dropped her things and ran her hands through her hair "I have no lame excuse for it I'm sorry, but I have been cheating on you" she looked up and was full of rage "how could you!" She yelled and let tears fall out her eyes.

"Lan? Can I come over? Please?" They lived not far from each other at all "Liv? Of course, explain when you get here" she gulped and hung up. She got her bag and left.

"I can't do this shit Lan, it all makes so much sense" she cried into his chest "it will all be okay, think about the win in Bahrain, it will help" he said rubbing my back and I chuckled "look, we said yesterday when we get back to the UK we will all go out and celebrate properly before the next race? Let's do it tonight, I can call Alex and George over, just us 4, celebrating YOU, yeah?" He suggested and she smiled "Yeah we can do that" she said and he hugged her tighter.

"Olivia Wills, Formula 1 driver, and Zach Herron, American singer in band Why Don't We, have announced their split up for personal reasons" the article said. "Do you want to talk about it?" The producer asked "not really um, I wish him the best but it had to be done and, yeah that's all I have to say really" Olivia fake smiled and looked at the camera before looking down. "The only thing I'm trying to focus on right now is getting another podium and win" she chuckled.

"Okay Olivia radio check" "let's get this party started" she said. It was qualifying day in Barcelona and Olivia was feeling good about it despite what is happening right now. She drove out of pit lane and onto the track once there wasn't any traffic. "You are currently P5, keep pushing, Albon is infront by 1.5 seconds" the engineer said and she pushed even harder.

"That is P3 again, well done" "thanks guys, let's win tomorrow" she said drove to pits again and put her car in the garage.

"How are you doing this?!" Pierre asked "I really don't know, something in me feels more confident then last year so" she replied. She could feel the energy inside, feeling great about herself.

"How did you feel after the race in Barcelona?" "Terrible actually, I could of gotten that podium, but it was just bad luck and I still have the rest of the season in front of me" she said.

The race in Barcelona, Spain...

"CHARLES AND OLIVIA HAVE HAD CONTACT AND OLIVIA GOES OFF TRACK, WHAT AN END TO THE RACE!" Martin Brundle spoke "Olivia Wills and Charles Leclerc have had contact, and OLIVIA HAS GONE INTO THE WALL! THERE'S FIRE, SHE SHOULD GET OUT QUICK AND OH-" Crofty  was cut off. "Olivia are you there?" No response. "Olivia, doing alright?" No answer.

"Is she okay?" Charles asked his engineer "just box, Charles, box,  she will be okay" his engineer said and Charles was worried. They were quite close in karting and off track and that.

"Wait was that Olivia?" Lando asked through radio "yes it was and they are sorting it out, just keep on pushing" they said and Lando was worried, worrying for his bestfriend.

"George, last lap, careful on turn 5, a crash happened between a Ferrari and AlphaTauri" the engineer said "who are in the cars?" "In the Ferrari, was Charles and he made it out and just pitted, meanwhile in the AlphaTauri is Olivia and they are still waiting for a response" "shit, make sure they get her out" he said.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE...FUMES ARE AWFUL TO BREATHE IN" Olivia managed to say "help is on its way Olivia, take the steering wheel off and get out" the engineer said "my foot is stuck, the car is flipped and I am breathing fumes, how the fuck am I supposed to get out?!" She said "help is here" the engineer said.

End of flashback...

"Yeah it was a hard race, I feared a crash and it actually happened" she said. "Do you blame Charles?" "No. Absolutely not. He didn't mean to, I didn't leave enough room" she said. "If you could go back to the day of the crash, would you change anything?" "No. That's a stupid answer but has a reason for it, if I could go back, Lando and Alex wouldn't of gotten the podium, they may be competition but are my bestfriends, it was Alex's first podium and Lando's too, so I would change that, but the crash, definitely" she said "did you have any injuries?" The interviewer asked "just a couple of bruises but that's it" she replied.