Chapter 8.

P!nk is superior just saying 🤷‍♀️

"Olivia how are you feeling? You have had an incredible season and now battling against Lewis Hamilton for the championship" David Coulthard asked "amazing, um who knew this would happen?! I mean, AlphaTauri are an amazing team and I feel like next year would be a good year with Red Bull, honestly, I'm speechless" she replied as she wiped her eyes, Max and Lewis, and Franz had sprayed champagne all over her.

"Olivia Grace Wills won the Saudi Arabia grand prix" George and Alex danced around her as she walked down the paddock "I have so many interviews to get to and you both aren't helping" she giggled "we are celebrating, hey where's Lando? He said he would join us" Alex asked "me and Lando aren't in a good place right now" they both stopped walking. "What?!" They both asked at the same time "he keeps distancing himself from me, we barely hang out now, no more Movie Monday's, I don't know. I'm just staying away from him so I don't get hurt" she said as she kept walking, they both ran up behind her to keep up. "Have you tried talking to him?" George asked "nope. Now go, I am busy" she replied as she walked into AlphaTauri's room. "YES OLIVIA!" the team said "thank you all, it's not even the last race yet" she said "so? you deserve it" Pierre said and she hugged him "thanks Pierre" she said.

"It's going to be so awkward" Olivia said to Charles "it's okay, I'm right here, just do the interview and focus on that" he said, she hugged him and they then went to sit down at the panel thing. She was sat next to Lando. Before the cameras started rolling, Lando whispered "I know you don't want to talk to me, but congrats on the win, you deserve it" "thanks, we will talk later, right now I want to get through the interviews" she whispered before looking at Charles annoyed. He mouthed "think about what I said" she rolled her eyes before the cameras started rolling.

"Olivia, from the race in Austria to the one you just did in Saudi Arabia, do you think there was a lot of improvement in your confidence in the car?" The interviewer asked "oh the race in Austria was terrible, um, yes? I don't know, I guess I have always been confident in the car but like, back then I was nervous, I wasnt a rookie anymore but I still had eyes on me, noticing my faults and mistakes, it just made me anxious"

Olivia left the building and headed to her hotel. While she was getting ready for bed since she was really tired, she heard a knock at her door. She curiously walked over and opened the door to Lando, stood there, he plastered a fake smile on his face before saying "hey, I know I have been annoying you all day, but can we talk? I need my bestfriend right now" she sighed and nodded her head, she opened the door wider and he walked in. She closed the door, he sat down and so did she. The silence was awkward.

"Why is it so awkward between us?" He asked "I don't know" Olivia replied as she played with her fingers and rings "Liv, something is up, you clearly hate me for some reason and I'm trying to find out, please help me understand" he said. She sighed and looked at him, she nearly started crying "Lan, after Austin, like in those few weeks, you started distancing yourself from me, like you barely talked to me and I felt like you needed space from me. I was overthinking. Lan, I like you, there I said it, and I know I can't and all that shit. You had me overthinking, like you were talking to another girl, or that you hated me, that's why I ignored you even more because I knew I was gonna hurt myself" she let a tear drop onto her cheek. "Liv I-" he cut himself off, he didn't know what to say. She likes him. But he was talking to someone. He didn't know what to do. "You know what? Forget I said anything, I want to go back to us hanging out again and forget what happened, I'm being stupid and emotional" she said wiping her eyes before standing up and looking in the mirror to see if she looked okay and better than shit.

"Liv I...I didn't know I was hurting you, I'm really sorry, I just needed to take a moment to myself but I never told you, and it hurt you" he said, she looked at him, looked down at the ground and then started smiling. "It's okay, I'm just glad I spoke to you" she said and he smiled "me too" he said "hug?" He asked "more like a tackle" she ran up to him and jumped on him causing him to lay back as she squeezed him. "You missed Movie Monday's" she playfully slapped his chest "remember what I said, me time, I had them on my own" he proudly said and she slapped him again "you had pizza too didn't you?" She asked and he nodded his head. She got up and he sat up too "wanna get pizza now?" He asked "have you looked at the time? It's 1am" she replied "there is a pizza place open 24h" he said "why didn't you tell me?! I have had to bring shit food with me for this weekend" she got up and said "we are going aren't we?" She asked and he nodded his head "get your arse up then" she pulled him up and they left.