Chapter 23.

"Do you think you will win the championship this year?" Someone asked "I don't know, I can't predict the future. Like this is the first race, we can't predict what will happen on the last race" Olivia replied. "Lewis I have a question for you, do you want another battle against Olivia?" Someone else asked "oooo" Olivia leaned back in her chair and said "surprisingly yeah" he replied "and why is that?" Liv asked "because it was fun, yes you didn't win the championship but, Olivia deserved it really and it would be fun to do it again" he replied "good answer" she nudged him.

Conference over and Olivia just wanted to head to the hotel, kick her shoes off and sleep. But everyone had different plans; Lando, George, Daniel and Max thought it would be a good idea to drag Olivia out of the hotel and to go and drink with them. It did not go well.

Once Olivia stepped out the shower, she wrapped her towel around her, she grabbed her things and opened the bathroom door to the 5 boys sat around her bedroom waiting, she screamed. Not a good idea, they all started screaming, Olivia dropped her things, but not her towel and slammed the door shut. "How the fuck did you all get in here?!" She yelled "I have a key remember" Lando yelled back "I COULD'VE BEEN NAKED!" "I mean..." Lando clearly got slapped on the back of the head "seriously, invasion of privacy" she said "we just wanted to ask if you wanted to come out with us" Daniel said "you weren't in your room so we thought we would sit here and wait because we thought you were doing interviews" Max said "just get out! I'll come out when I'm dressed" she said "so is that a yes or a no?" George asked, she slowly opened the door just to poke her head through "out!" She yelled and they all scrambled to get their things and left the room. She sighed and picked her things up before exiting the bathroom.

She decided she would go out so they don't annoy her. She put on a black dress and paired it with some white air forces, she was going to wear a white dress but she is clumsy so she thought better of it, and, she doesn't like wearing heels. She did some eyeliner and mascara, she put on lip gloss and just brushed her hair after blow drying it.

When she walked out the hotel room, she saw them all sat against the wall, they waited outside looking like idiots, she face palmed and said "I hate you all for this, come on" she closed the door, they all got up and brushed themselves off and Olivia just walked off. Their plan worked...sort of.

They walked into one of the clubs that was in Bahrain and Olivia immediately regretted it. She got that they wanted to celebrate her win but she was so tired and just wanted sleep.

They were there for an hour before Olivia wanted to call it a day, as she was walking out, Lando offered to walk her back. Olivia didn't want to ruin his or their night but he insisted to. So she let him. "You don't have to do this you know" she said as he wrapped his jacket round her as they walked back, "I want to, I want to care for my girlfriend" he wrapped his arm around her shoulder "I still can't believe it" she said "nor can I" he went to kiss her cheek but she stumbled a little, so he caught her and they both were laughing their asses off "let's not try that again" she said as she tried to contain her laughter, it wasn't even that funny but it was to them.

"Race you to the hotel door?" Lando suggested "you're on" she said, they got ready from a starting point and on the count of three, they raced to the door and Lando let Olivia win, she clearly noticed but let it slide. They walked into the elevator and Lando pressed their floor button, but Olivia was more tempted to press all the buttons, she always did it "Olivia, don't." Lando knew exactly what she was thinking "but it's soooooo tempting" she said, she went to do it but Lando swatted her hand away "no" he said "ugh fine" she turned away before smirking, she quickly pressed a few before turning away knowing Lando was now annoyed "you are so annoyinggggg" he said "I had to!" She said "no you didn't!" He said "I did" she mumbled "I'm getting out when the door opens, you have fun as you go up and down the hotel" the door opened and Olivia rushed out with Lando "I'm staying with you" she said holding his arm and he rolled his eyes. "What floor are we on?" She asked "10, our rooms are on floor 13 idiot" "take the stairs?" She asked "we are gonna have to" he replied. They ran to the stairs and ran up them, it was a workout but they just wanted to get to bed.

"I am not doing that again" Olivia said as she crashed on her bed and Lando crashed next to her "you're going to do it again" "I am aren't I?" "Yeah" he said "oh well" she turned over and cuddled into Lando "night" "get comfy at least" "I am" she said "no I mean like not in your dress and all that" he said "okayyyyy" she whined and sat up "I'm gonna get my things from my room then I'll be back okay?" He said and she nodded her head, he kissed her head before leaving the room to his, which was right next door. Olivia up and changed into her pyjamas, she wiped her makeup off and Lando walked back in his pyjamas too.

She jumped on the bed, got under the covers and lifted the other side of the duvet for Lando "just a sec" he said taking his hoodie off, he gave the hoodie to her before getting into bed next to her, she put the hoodie on and hugged him. "I like this" she said "I like this too" he said.