Chapter 9.

"This pizza is so good omg" Liv said with a bunch of food in her mouth "I can see what you have in your mouth that's disgusting" Lando said and she giggled "so what did you do while I was having me time?" He asked. "I, um, sat in my room depressed, annoyed Max, George and Alex a lot. I probably annoyed Charles this weekend but who knows" she replied "what were you doing in you time?" She asked. He gulped. "I um, made some friends I guess, Max had invited me to this party and I met them then. But apart from that not much" he couldn't just say he met someone after she had confessed her feelings for him. It would hurt her too much. "That's cool" she could feel the awkward tension.

As they were eating, Olivia's phone buzzed, then again, then again, then again. She was confused on why. She turned her phone on and it was Sam. Bet you forgot about him. He was congratulating her on the win. Basically, Liv had gotten him into Formula 1 and motorsport and now he loved it. "Can I?" She found it rude to just call him in the middle of them eating "yeah go ahead" Lando said, she smiled and stood up and called Sam. She had given him her number in the end after them talking for a while, she trusted him, he seemed like a nice person. "Heyyyyy" he answered "you do know how many messages you sent right?" She said "yeah..." she rolled her eyes "anyways I'm too lazy to write, thank you for the messages, I need to get back to my food but talk tomorrow?" She asked "yeah talk tomorrow, bye Liv!" He seemed all cheery "bye Sam" she hung up and rolled her eyes, he always had so much energy and it was for no reason.

"Who was it?" Lando asked "a friend I made while you were having 'me time'" she said in quotes "I needed me time!" He said and she rolled her eyes "sure you did" she said before resting her head on his shoulder.

"We are in Abu Dhabi, at the Yas Marina Circuit, for the last race of the season. Olivia Wills and Lewis Hamilton will go face to face in battle in this race. Who will be crowned world champion? 6th World Champion Lewis Hamilton? Or will it be a first for British driver Olivia Wills?" The commentator said. Olivia's stress levels were, high, she wanted the championship, but she was doubting herself in getting it.

If you cannot tell, Olivia is friends with all the drivers, which is bad because they are competition but she was too nice to be mean to them. She just had a kind heart. "Carlosssss" "Olivia! ¿Cómo éstas campeona?" Olivia! How are you champion? Yes Olivia understood that "aún no soy campeona, porque aún no hemos hecho este carrera" im not a champion yet, because we haven't even done this race yet  "you will be, I believe in you" he said "don't make me turn into a tomatooooo" she said as he side hugged her  "well I have to go but see you on the track?" She asked and he nodded his head "adiós campeona" he said and she waved as she walked off. Carlos would always help Olivia with her Spanish even though she was pretty much fluent. She was fluent in a few other languages but just never really spoke to anyone.

"Tension is high as its the last race of the 2020 season. Everyone were interested in 2 drivers, 6th World Champion Lewis Hamilton, and a potential Champion Olivia Wills. Who will be crowned champion?" The commentator said. Everyone was watching. Like Arabella, from her home in Silverstone "you can do this Olivia, I believe in you"  she said. Zach was watching from his house in LA with his bandmates and EBEN. "You can do this Liv" he said. They all believed in her. "Olivia is going to win this shit, watch her" Sam said from his home, he was with his family and had told them everything about her.

"10 minutes until we race in Abu Dhabi. We have asked a few drivers how they feel about the battle but let's ask the two drivers what they think" Ben Edwards said. He walked over to Olivia, Carlos and Lando talking. "Hi, we have a question for Olivia if thats alright?" He asked "yeah thats fine" she walked passed them and the camera followed as they went somewhere else "how do you feel about the battle and his being the last race of the season? And the last season with AlphaTauri?" He asked "I'm feeling nervous but that won't affect my performance. I'm sad that it's my last season with AlphaTauri but I will still see them on the track and doing good like usual" she replied "thank you" she nodded her head and walked back to Daniel and Lando.

"How you feeling Liv?" Carlos asked "nervous, um, yeah, it's a big thing to happen to me apart from joining formula 1, I'm kind of doubting myself" she replied and Lando side hugged her "you will do great" he said and she went red.

"The last race of the season...wow, what a journey it has been" Olivia said as she chuckled, this was the last time she would sit in that seat until next year, infront of loads of cameras and producers for the Netflix show.