Chapter 33.

"Omg there is food" "seriously?!" "Alex and George, I swear" "we will be back" they ran to the food and Olivia rolled her eyes. "Here for the food too?" George asked this girl that was there "it's actually my mum's funeral but definitely here for the food" "I'm so sorry for your loss" Alex said "the food is soooo good" Alex hit George and the girl chuckled "it's fine, this food is good though" "we have to head back but it was nice to meet you" Alex said "nice to meet you both too" she smiled and they both walked off. "Did you both know Evelyn had a daughter?!" Alex asked as George carried food in his arms "not until the funeral" Lando said "she's hot" George said "George you have a girlfriend!" Lando said and Olivia didn't acknowledge the conversation that was happening, she was watching the girl's every move, she was skeptical. "Hey I'll be back" she said not looking at them, she walked over to the girl and thought she would introduce herself.

"Hey I'm Olivia" "I'm Daisy" "I'm sorry for your loss" "it's fine, Evelyn, or should I say my mum, was a mysterious woman" "yeah...wait she is your mum?" "Yeah, but Joey ain't my dad, nah my dad is Bob" "Bob?" "Yeah Bob Smith" "that's all irrelevant, you look really familiar" Daisy said "I do?" "Yeah, Evelyn used to talk about her niece a lot, she looks just like you" "then you are talking to the right person" "great! It's about time I met you, I have never met my mum's side of the family apart from my nan" "nan Julie?" "Yeah, loved her, she was so funny" "she really was"

They talked for a while until Olivia went home with the others.

"Feeling okay?" Lando asked on the way home "a little relief that it's over but still in shock about the secret cousin thing" "none of us saw that coming" Alex said "nope, apparently Evelyn used to talk to Daisy about me all the time but she would never talk to me about Daisy, I didn't know she existed" "she made really good food" George said "that's all you have been talking about George" Lando said keeping his eyes on the road "the food was good though, I did try some" Olivia said "see!" George said "I had some too" Alex said "okay I get the point!" The car went silent as everyone tried to contain their laughter.

"Hey Liv we are back in Monaco" Lando said as he shook Olivia lightly, she woke up confused but then realised she fell asleep through the whole plane ride. They got their luggage and Alex took a taxi to his house as Lando and Olivia went to theirs.

Olivia and Lando sat opposite each other on their bed and sat talking about their memories with Evelyn. Olivia didn't shed a tear, she actually was smiling. She realised she had loads of good memories with her, but she felt guilty for kicking Evelyn out. Lando could see that "I know you feel guilty" he said as he reached out to hold her hand "I shouldn't have done it" she said looking away "she came to the first race of this season, with no explanation, but she was proud of you Liv, I am proud of you" she looked at him and tackled him "you are too cute" she kissed all around his face before they fell asleep cuddled up.

Baku next.

"Long time no see" she said to the producers as she sat down. "Now let's talk, how are you?" "I'm good, ready to race this weekend, you know, tough times happening at the moment for me but the only thing I'm focused on is winning, and my health of course" she said and smiled weakly. "Change of topic though but I have seen how well Pierre and Yuki are getting on, I love their friendship, like Yuki is so funny" she was trying to change the situation and trying to forget the tough weeks that she has had.

She has had an idea for a few days now and thought it would be a good way to get to know Daisy. So she rung her up before packing her things up for Baku. "Hey Daisy" "hey Olivia, what's up?" "You know how I do racing and stuff and I have a race this weekend, I was wondering if you wanted to come to it this weekend for a chance to get to know each other a bit more" Olivia said "that would be awesome, count me in, do you want me to pay for anything or?"  "No that's okay, I can get you a pass from my manager, we are getting on the plane tomorrow so see you then?" "See you then!" Daisy said and Olivia hung up. She had a smile on her face, she was happy, she thought it would be a chance to get to know Daisy since she knew nothing about her.

"Jade, do you think you could get a pass for my cousin?" "Liv it's not that easy" "jade please, you are my manager, please try?" "Okay fine but you owe me one" "how?!" "I'm kidding, I'll talk to the crew later" "thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" "Bye now" "bye!" Olivia put her phone down but then suddenly. Her phone rang. It was Charles. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows then picked her phone up, she answered and he seemed sad "Charles?" "Liv can we hang out? I need to talk to someone" "yeah sure, are you okay?" "I'll tell you when you meet me" he hung up suddenly and Olivia was curious. "Lan I'm going to meet Charles! He needs to talk to someone so I'm going to see what's up" She said taking her keys off of the hook "okay! Is he okay?" "I don't know so I'm going to see!" "Okay Liv, tell him I say hi!" "Will do" she said and closed the door.

"Thanks for meeting me" he said as the waitress put down our drinks " are you okay?" "No..." "What's up?" "Charlotte and I broke up?" "Why?!" She was shocked. "We had an argument at a party after last week's race and she kind of left and we broke up" "omg" she was lost for words "it's all my fault for it but she just won't believe me" "do you need me to speak to her?" "No it's okay, but I just needed someone to talk to" "I'm glad you came to me, you were there for me with the Lando having "his time" drama and i am here for you with this drama" "thanks Liv" "what are you going to do now though?" "I honestly don't know, I still have to pack my things for Baku this weekend but that's it" "if you need help let me know okay?" "Thanks Liv I really appreciate it" "no problem, I'm just glad I can help"

"I'm back!" She said putting her keys on the hook "how's Charles?" Lando walked over and asked "Charlotte and Charles broke up" "what?! Why?" "Apparently some at some party they had an argument and she broke up with him, he blames himself but won't tell me what it's about" she replied "poor Charles" "yeah..." "Anyways I made breakfast" he said smiling "you did?" She smiled wide "yep on the table" he walks her over and she smiled "you are adorable" she kissed his cheek and sat down.

"So I spoke to Jade, Daisy is gonna have a pass for tomorrow" "that's great news, does Daisy know?" "No she doesn't..." She said sarcastically "why did you get the pass then-" he cut himself off realising he had asked a stupid question and Olivia tried not to laugh "hey!" He said realising she had done it on purpose "not funny" he sat back and said "it is!" "No it isn't" he said and she put her fork down. She stood up and said "yes it is" she said laughing and he stood up too. He ended up chasing her around the whole house, he chased her until he tackled her onto their bed next to her suitcase "stupid" she poked his nose before he got off and she sat up "it's your birthday soon" "shut up" "what! You're going to be 21!" "Shut upppppp" she lay back and said "you don't like birthdays, I get it, but 21 bro, you are getting old" "you just bro zoned me" she threw a pillow at him "I'm just saying, you should invite some friends and we can rent out a place or something and we can have a fun weekend" "we have work remember" "on a weekend we don't have a race" "alright I will think about it" he threw the pillow back and said "that's my girl" she smiled as he walked out the room.