Chapter 24.

"I'm so tiredddd" Olivia whined as she packed her suitcase, she was leaving in 2 hours and wasnt ready at all "stop whining" Lando said "no." She said. She finally packed her bag and realised she had to get dressed, she put all her clothes away "just wear your pyjamas, that's what I'm doing" he said "but I have places to be right after the flight" "There is something called an airport, bathrooms, I could go on" he said and she rolled her eyes "its 4 in the morning, I'm not dealing with you right now" she said making her bed "wait until you deal with Jade this morning" he said and she whined even more "why remind me" she said.

At the airport, there were so many fans, asking for autographs and pictures, none of them had time for it, so Olivia said in the politest way possible "I'm so sorry everyone but we have no time to take pictures, we will miss our flight and as much as we would like to stay, we would like to head home so please make room for us to get past" she said, saved Jade and security yelling at them, the fans understood and let them get on with their day. "I'm so bloody tired" "stop whining" George hit her on the back of the head with a book "ow" she went to turn round but Jade made her face forward and continue walking.

Olivia was staying at her house and Lando stayed with Max as they were in the UK before going to Italy. Which Olivia was excited about cause she wanted to prank Lando, Ria was in on it too which made it funnier. "So what are we going to do?" Ria asked "a cheating prank" "how are we going to do it?" She asked. The plan was: they would take mirror selfies but like Ria would be dressed as a boy, Max would show the pic from Liv's private story and it would go on from there. Ria and Olivia took the pictures and Olivia posted them, then they headed over to Max's house to film Lando's reaction. Liv hid in the living room which is where it was going to happen and she filmed on Ria's phone

"Yo Lando" Max called "what?" Lando asked "have you seen Liv's story?" He asked and Ria looked at Niran's phone "oh shit" "yo that ain't cool" Niran said "whats up?" Lando asked walking in all worried, Ria looked at the hidden camera and tried to contain her laughter "what the fuck?!" He asked "that's not cool" Ria said. Olivia just wanted to jump out and hug Lando but also wanted to continue the prank "yo she just posted another" Niran said and showed Lando "I'm not doing this" Lando walked out and Olivia peaked up a little bit "this is so funny" she said "sh" Ria said before Lando walked in "I forgot my phone" he said grabbing it before walking out and to his old room. Olivia climbed out and tried so hard not to laugh "I'm going to go scare him" she said and walked in the same direction Lando did. "Yo" "what the fuck Olivia!" He yelled "yo its a prank chill Lan" "why would you do that?" "Because I was bored at my house" she said "I'm hurt" "I'm Olivia nice to meet you" "I'm being serious Liv" "so am I Lan" she said and he knew he wasn't going to win in the argument "I'm sorry" she said "I accept your apology" "now hug time" she said. She tackled him down and hugged him "you really like tackling me don't you?" He asked "yep" she said, he looked at her and she pecked his lips "I'm sowy again" she said in a baby voice "liv I accept your apwology" he said in the same way and pecked her lips "yayyyy" she hugged him tight and they both giggled.

Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix.

Remember when they kissed in public in Bahrain? Paparazzi caught them for the millionth time. So it was time for them to at least make it public, but then again they wanted to tease the public. Keep them waiting longer. They had to speak to their teams about it. "How are we going to do this?" Liv asked the team "just post a picture of you two together and caption it...but mysteriously" Jack suggested "great, just like you did with our relationship" Jade said dropping her pen onto the table "both of you no arguing, now, I like your idea Jack but I need to talk to Zak about this too" Christian said "more people involved, great" Olivia sat back in her chair "we need to make sure both Mclaren and Red Bull are on the same page" someone said "its the second race of the season, we post a pic of us and caption it, forget about it and move on with our lives, no need to get everyone's opinions on our love life" Olivia said and Jade glared at her "I'm sorry" Olivia realised she came off a bit rude. "No need to apologise, you're right, you're allowed to have an opinion and we respect that, you and Lando talk it out and I'll talk to Zak" he said and she smiled "thank you" Olivia said, she shook Christian's hand and walked out the room.

4.04K, pls kill me omg, I love the amount of people that think this book is good because I didn't believe in it but I think it's my best yet so thank you <33