Chapter 25.

"Olivia Wills, how we feeling today?" Will Buxton asked "amazing actually, excited for qualifying and think this weekend will be a good one" "after last weekend, you have a boost of confidence, the same happened last year, are you hoping the same won't happen again?" "I'm hoping it won't, I'm feeling confident but anything can happen" "thank you" she waved and walked off. She headed to the garage and got ready to get in her car for qualifying.

After qualifying p4, she knew she had started out right. Come race day, she was nervous, second race of the season, different car, but the same mistake could still happen.

"Bella!" Arabella ran up to Olivia and hugged her "I knew you would win last race, I'm so excited for this one!" She said "awww, how are you?" Olivia asked "good, I started year 3!" "Amazing! Is it harder than last year?" "Yeah, sadly, more homework and exams" Olivia chuckled "yeah, thats school for you" "I'm going to wave to you today" "I will wave back" "see you on the podium" she giggled "I'm not so sure about that but thank you" Olivia kissed her cheek before Arabella went back to her parents.

The grid line-up for the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix:

P1: Max Verstappen (RB)
P2: Lewis Hamilton (MERC)
P3: Valterri Bottas (MERC)
P4: Olivia Wills (RB)
P5: Charles Leclerc (FER)
P6: Lando Norris (MC)
P7: Carlos Sainz (FER)
P8: Daniel Ricciardo (MC)
P9: Sergio Perez (REN)
P10: Pierre Gasly (ALPH)
P11: Sebastian Vettel (AST)
P12: Yuki Tsunoda (ALPH)
P13: Lance Stroll (AST)
P14: George Russell (WIL)
P15: Fernando Alonso (ALP)
P16: Esteban Ocon (ALP)
P17: Nicholas Latifi (WIL)
P18: Kimi Raikkonen (ALF)
P19: Mick Schumacher (HAAS)
P20: Antonio Giovinazzi (ALF)
P21: Nikita Mazepin (HAAS)
P22: Nico Hulkenburg (REN)

(MY DRIVER LINEUP AND RENAULT AND ALPINE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TEAMS)

As she sat in her car, patiently waiting as the crew were helping her get ready, she couldn't stop thinking about the possibibilities of crashing. It kept on racing in her mind. "Radio check?" "Loud and clear" "are you okay?" Her engineer asked, she sounded anxious and scared "I don't want to have an anxiety attack while I'm driving, how long till the lights out?" She asked "15 minutes" "can I go take a break for second for some air?" "Yes but be quick" he said and she got help trying to get out the car. She took her helmet off and the fireproof balaclava, and ran across the race track in sweat. She couldn't breathe, the more she thought about it, the less oxygen she could grab for her lungs. "Olivia 15 minutes left what are you doing?!" Alex asked, she was walking down pit lane and he was there "I can't-" he ran over to her as she tried to grasp for air. He held onto her and helped her calm down "im so scared" "it's going to be okay, you can do this, now come on" he helped her up "okay, take a deep breath, get back in that car and smash this race" he said and she smiled "thanks Alex" she hugged him. She put her balaclava and helmet back on before running back to the car "10 minutes left" one of the crew members said "thats fine" they helped her back in the car and she did radio check again.

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...

She took a deep breath

4...
3...
2...

Hands on the wheel

1...

"LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO, RACING IN IMOLA" Olivia pressed the accelerator as hard as she could, she wanted it to be over so she could hit the sim and then sleep. The sim didnt stress her out as much because she knew it wasn't real when a crash happens. She could just restart and it will all be okay. She could start over and over, but in real life she knew she couldn't.

"Box, box. Olivia, box, box." Break time for a few seconds, she drove into pit lane and waited for a few seconds as her tyres were being changed. She kept her hands on the wheel as she waited for the green light. The light was shown and she drove out of pit lane putting her P6. "Okay Olivia, push as hard as you can" "I so want to make a joke out of that, copy" she chuckled and pushed as hard as she can, to the limits, her limits.

"P2, Olivia, thats a podium" she cheered even though she was exhausted. She had finally gotten to Formula 1, her dream, but got so exhausted all the time. "Thank you, thank you team and crew, you all did amazing" she said.

"It's a 1-2 for Red Bull, Max Verstappen P1 and Olivia Wills P2, Lewis Hamilton P3" champagne was thrown over everyone as Max and Olivia cheered together. Their first podium together as team mates, Max last race got a penalty and ended P5. Olivia walked down the paddock with Jade and as she wiped her face from the champagne "so interviews in this room here but you can clean up first" she said "this suit isn't going to dry in time, but thanks for the idea" "just helping, now hurry" Olivia took her helmet off of Jade and ran down the paddock and back to the hotel. "Slow down, I've just mopped!" The cleaner said in broken English but Olivia didn't listen and slipped, causing her to hit face first on the ground "are you okay?" The cleaner asked but Olivia denied his help "I'm okay, thank you" she got up and ran up the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator.