Chapter 30.

"C'mere" he said and she walked over and sat on his lap, he pulled her in and she sighed as she hugged him. "I feel so bad for him" she said "it's okay" he said.

"AND WE ARE IN BARCELONA" Olivia had never been this nervous before. She had a crash at this exact race track last year. But she knew she would get through it.

"The bad crash happened at this circuit last year, I'm nervous, but I think if I score points i will be okay" she said to the producer. Lando also promised her not to crash into her, he knew how stressed she was about it and she also was annoyed with him for hitting her in the race. But you can never predict the future.

Walking down the paddock with Jade, it was silence, they said nothing to each other. Until they reached a quieter area "Jack asked me out again" Jade randomly said "JADE WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Olivia stopped and asked "he asked me out and I said yes" she replied "omggggggggggggg" Olivia ran a little to catch up with Jade and side hugged her "finally!" Olivia said and Jade smiled a little. "How did it go?" "Um..." Jade told Olivia how it all went and Olivia had the perfect plan.

How it went...
Jade was walking out of Max's driver's room after talking with him about the race, she turned round the corner and bumped into Jack, he helped her with her papers, was about to insult her but knew he couldn't. They both made eye contact and they both missed each other's eyes, embrace, without insulting and arguing with each other. "I have to go" Jade said "wait J" he scrambled to get up and follow her "can we try again? I have realised I miss you and-" "yes" was all she said. He pulled her in and instead of a kiss, he hugged her. He knew if they kissed, it would be unprofessional since no one really knew their history. "See you tonight then?" He asked and she nodded her head not saying a word. He walked off and she let go of her breath, she didn't realise she was holding it in.

"That's it..." Jade said "omg I can't" Olivia said so shocked, she knew they would try again "can I help you with the date?!" She asked "okay" Jade said smiling a little.

Olivia walked into Stats room and sat down next to Jade, who looked nervous as fuck when Jack walked in and sat opposite her. Olivia felt like a little girl, she was so happy for them and it was adorable that Jade was so nervous. "And that's it, see you at practice in a couple of hours!" Someone said and everyone got up and walked out "we have a few hours, want me to come over now or later?" Olivia asked "later, I think, i don't know" Jade said "okay, I'm gonna find Lando and everyone, see ya!" She said before walking off.

"Peekaboo" she said scaring Lando as he talked to Niran and Steve in pits "there she is" Lando said side hugging her "still down for that video next week?" Niran asked "don't go too hard on me" she said and everyone chuckled "Jade is worried about her date with Jack tonight" "WHAT?!" Lando asked "yep, finally" she replied "omg, I'm so happy for them!" He smiled widely and Niran and Steve were so confused "my manager and trainer dated in the past then broke up and argued a ton even though we knew they loved each other still" Olivia explained and they understood.

"AND WE ARE RACING IN BARCELONA" "we finally announced our relationship..." Olivia said and twitter sounds popped up on the screen (its the series ur reading :))

HEADLINES ON TWITTER

LANDO NORRIS AND OLIVIA WILLS COMFIRM RELATIONSHIP OVER COUPLE GOALS POST ON INSTA

@landonorris

@landonorris:  my world ❤️

Tap to load comments...

@oliviagwills

@oliviagwills: I'm his world ig

Tap to load comments...

"Olivia is my girlfriend, surprise surprise" Lando shrugged his shoulders and smiled widely, he smiled wider when everyone else started chuckling.

"Now we have that out of the way, what's next" Olivia asked "winning the championship I would think" Jack replied and we all chuckled. Olivia felt that the weight on her shoulders has disappeared and she can breathe.

IK ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WAS IN A RUSH AND WANTED TO PUBLISH IT SO YEA. TY FOR 10K VIEWS THO 🤍🤍