Chapter 42.

"So tell me, any boyfriends?" Olivia asked as they walked into a shop down the streets. "yes, his name is Lucas" "tell me more" "he is such a sweetheart, he's so nice too, he plays baseball and is just the best" "awww he sounds amazing" "he really is" Aria looked down blushing "aww you are blushing!" "No I'm not, my cheeks are rosy, it's cold here" "bullshit" "okay fine, I am, he just makes me so happy" "and when am I going to meet him?!" "I don't know, I don't even know what I'm going to do" "please visit more if you decide to go back" "of course I will, you're my sister" "oo what about this?" Olivia said picking up this top that she had seen.

"My feet hurt" "same" "you both complain too much" Alex said "we just spent hours shopping and I also had to deal with her indecisive ass" Aria said "oi!" Olivia sat up and said.

"How was your day?" Lando asked kissing Olivia's head as he sat down in front of her in the restaurant "I'm tired now but it was okay" "did you guys talk more?" "Yeah, she's in love and she told me all about it, his name is Lucas and he seems really nice" "aww" Lando said "yeah, I'm glad she's here, I have missed it" "you both need each other, and Daisy, it will do you all good" he said "yeah" she smiled.

"Happy 6 month anniversary Lando" Olivia said giving him a box "what is it?" "Well you have to open it up to find out" she said sitting down "oh my god" it was a DJ set "how did you know?!" "I know you too well that's how" she said and he hugged her tight "thank you so much!" "You're welcome" Olivia said kissing him on the cheek "I have to meet Jack in 20 minutes sadly but we will spend the rest of the day together before we have to head to the airport okay?" Olivia said "that's okay, I have a few things to sort out and a few surprises" "ooo okay" Olivia got up and walked out and was smiling away. She felt happy again. Half a year in and she was in love. She told him to wait but she realised it felt right.

She got her shoes on and put in her earphones and put on Chase Atlantic. She said bye to Lando and headed out for a run and went to Jack's house. "Jack! Jack! Jack!" She kept knocking on his door, after last time she thought it was best. "Okay I'm coming, why the excessive knocking?" "I don't want to be traumatized again, I had to bleach my eyes" said Olivia rubbing her eyes being dramatic "let me go get my keys and I'll be right out" Jack closed the door to and Olivia sat down.

Meanwhile, Lando was planning his little surprise ready for when Olivia got back. "Lando, what are you doing?" Landon heard someone call him and he immediately put a blanket over the carrier, he thought it was Olivia "nothing" he turned round nervously and said "it's me chill" it was Aria. He sighed and looked relieved "what you got there?" Aria said leaning against the wall "I got Liv a dog, I know we have work all the time but I thought it would be a nice surprise plus I'm trying to cook her dinner but it isn't going well" Lando rambled "aww let's see!" Aria walked over and Lando took the cover off the carrier. It was a golden retriever puppy, Aria kneeled down and was in awe "she will love it" she looked up to him and said "I thought a girl would be nice too" Aria looked back at the puppy "you are too cute" Aria said in a baby voice to the puppy.

"I'm home!" Olivia's keys were tossed to the side and she took her jacket off "in the living room!" Aria yelled and Olivia walked in. "Where's Lando?" Liv asked "in the kitchen trying to cook for you" Aria giggled as Olivia rolled her eyes smiling. Olivia walked into the kitchen and saw Lando failing to cook "here I'll help" she ran over and took the knife out of Lando's hand "no it's okay" Lando said stressing "calm down" she said holding his hands down "I'll take care of this, don't need the house burning down" they both laughed as Lando took his apron off.