Chapter 40.

"Well that's great" Sam said as it started raining "I wanted to walk around and it does this, I guess I'm not doing that then" Olivia said "I can get a taxi" "try the number" Alex said. After a few tries Daisy couldn't get through to get taxis. "Well I'm going for a walk, here pay for my food with this" Olivia said giving Daisy the money and grabbed her jacket "want me to come with?" Lando asked "nah it's fine, I want some peace" she replied and he acted offended "I want me time" she said glaring at him "okay fine, see you back at the hotel" he said kissing her cheek before she walked off.

It started raining harder and it got darker, Olivia decided to walk back, but as soon as she got to the hotel she realised she was locked out. She tries ringing to her hotel room from the outside but Lando wasn't answering. She got out her phone and started dialling his number. "Hey Liv" "where. Are. you?" She asked "I'm in Alex's room what's up?" "I'm locked out and it's pouring it down with rain" she said "wait one sec" he said. He soon popped out on the terrace facing the road and saw a mad Olivia looking up and he started laughing "not funny, now let me in" "wait" "LANDO!" "Alex come here" he called out, Alex walked out and saw her annoyed "where are your keys?!" "I don't bloody know, now get me inside, it's cold" "okay I'm coming" Lando said going inside.

He soon unlocked the door and Olivia sped walked to him "you dickhead" she said patting his chest before pushing past him into the warm "you're welcome?" He asked closing the door. She walked up the stairs, feet were squeaking every time she put a foot down, her hair was dripping and a smiley Lando was walking behind her "you okay?" He chuckled awkwardly "I'm cold" she said as the elevator door pinged and she walked in "here" he took his jacket off and gave it to her, she took it and wrapped it around herself.

"She's back" "you were gone ages!" Daisy got up and said "Lando left me in the rain as he laughed at me" "I hit him for you" Daisy said and Olivia thanked her "it hurt" Lando said "I would've joined in but Daisy didn't let me" Sam said "you two aren't fighting each other again, Liv told me what happened" Daisy said, Lando and Sam went quiet as Olivia took her shoes off. "How was walking around?" "The streets are so pretty, I never really looked round when we came here the past few years but today I decided to" Olivia said "then you looked like you were having a tantrum outside because you had no keys" Lando laughed and Olivia hit his arm "I wasn't." She said crossing her arms.

(Back in Monaco now)

"Hey can you get that?" Lando asked Olivia, the doorbell rang and he was in the middle of a phone call "yeah sure!" Olivia got up and answered the door. Her jaw dropped. It was a tall girl with her suitcases "hey sis." Even though the girl hated Olivia, she finally decided to fix things. "Ari!" She immediately hugged her "yeah okay off now" Aria said pulling her off "sorry um...what are you doing here? How did you get here? Why-" "I'll tell you all that in a minute, now can you let me in? I have nowhere else to stay" "yeah sure" Aria was let in and put her bags to the side and looked around the place. "Nice place" "thanks, me and my boyfriend live here" Olivia said and Aria looked at her "you and Zach?" "No...um me and Lando" Aria looked at her "well where is he?" She asked "through there" Olivia said walking in front of Aria to the living room. "Who was it? Was it a sales person? If so tell them to fuck off...politely" Olivia cleared her throat and he looked up "Aria?" And Aria rolled her eyes "yes that's me now stop acting surprised and give me a hug" she said, he got up and hugged her "why are you here?" "Let me explain, I would sit though" Aria said.

"I'm here because I've realised, we need each other, we only have each other and I can't just keep hating you, I don't even remember why" she said "how did you find me?" "I have my resources" she smirked "well now I'm curious" Olivia said "that's a secret I will never tell" "well apart from that, I have so much to tell you" "I'll leave you both to it, I need to go and see Jack anyways" "do you really" Olivia looked at Lando with a questioning look "no I just needed an excuse to leave you guys alone" and the sisters laughed "go on" Olivia said and he walked off "I'm so happy you're here" Liv started off with.