Chapter 18.

"And here...oh here too" Olivia was saying bye to AlphaTauri and hello Red Bull Racing. Its been a day since she called Lando. She has been ignoring him. "And all done!" Jade said "thank you so much for everything you have done for us for the past 2 years" Franz said "no, thank you! You gave me an amazing car, an amazing team and crew, I couldn't have asked for any better" she said with a smile on her face. "I know you are going to do great with Red Bull" he patted her on the back and said "I believe in you" he added and she gave him a hug before walking out the building with Jade and Jack. "I'm going to Moonstone cafe before boarding, wanna come?" Jack asked Liv  "Wow. I'm not invited" Jade said "don't argue Jack. But I can't, I have to get there otherwise I will be late" Liv asked "fine by me" Jack said and said bye before walking one way to his car. Before Jade left Olivia spoke up and said "you still love Jack, I can see it in your eyes" "I dont. He is a prick and what he did to me hurt me so much" she said "you still love him, I have to go but love you" she walked off after that.

"Hey Alex" Olivia was calling Alex in the car, she was on her way to his house before going home. "Hey, what's up?" "I'm coming to your house whether you like it or not, I just finished up in Faenza and I'm getting a plane to Monaco, I know it is an 8h flight but knowing Jade, she would've booked a private jet for me" she replied "Liv, Lando is here" "I don't care, I can visit you whether he or you like it or not" she said "fine by me, he is pretty upset that you have been ignoring him though" "I have a reason to be ignoring him" she said. "I have to go but see you when I get to your place" she said and he said bye before she hung up. She got out the car and saw Jade standing there waiting "you were quick surprisingly" Jade said "no traffic" Olivia got her things and boarded the plane with Jade and Jack.

"I'll get it" Lando said racing to the door before Alex, he knew Olivia was coming over and he wanted to explain everything. "Hey..." He said "hi..." she looked down at her feet. "Here I'll help you with those" Lando said reaching out to help her "no I'm good" she tried stopping him but ended up dropping everything "sorry I-" "don't help me." She said grabbing her things and pushing past him and into the house. "Liv I know you want answers" he said following her "Lando, you could've given me answers when I told you I found out!" She dropped her things to the ground in a corner "I couldn't! I only told a few people because I was only allowed to!" And she turned round "no, that's not true. You only told them because you wanted to, not because you weren't allowed to, you just didn't want to tell me because you don't care" she said and his face went soft at her response "Olivia..." "don't give me sympathy, I asked for answers but you gaslighted me" she said "seriously I wanted to tell you but I feared this!" He said. Alex and George didn't come out from Alex's room, they wanted the two to sort their problems out themselves. "Feared what Lando?! Me getting angry?! You know how much I hate secrets, I despise them, because it all ends up hurting me" she said and let a tear slip "this is pathetic" she added as she wiped her eyes "Liv it isn't" he walked up to her and hugged her, he didn't care that she was pushing him off her, he just wanted her to know it was okay and he wouldn't leave her.

"I'm moving to Monaco because I really like it there, I wasn't going to leave you, I was wondering if you wanted to join me, and I wanted to surprise you but it came out the wrong way. I hope you understand and I didn't meant to gaslight you" he said holding her hands and she felt really stupid for overreacting. "It's okay, and I would love to move in with you" "I was also hoping you would be my girlfriend?" Her heart beated a million times faster than it already was. "Yes" she said and he hugged her "I promise I won't gaslight you again or leave you ever okay?" He reassured her and she nodded her head. She felt happy again for the first time in a while.

1K holy shit. I don't know what to say. Here is some drama for celebrating it and Lanivia is finally together!! I hate that ship name so much but oh well...Lando thought of it not me 😉. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading my book <33