Chapter 13.

"Hey Max" Liv said and Max jumped a little "I'm gonna have to get used to you ending up in our kitchen all the time" he said and she jumped down the counter making sure she didn't drop her bowl "not all the time, sometimes, I stayed over because it was Movie Monday" she put her bowl and spoon on the sink and washed it up. "Still, you sitting there doing nothing as I walk in makes me jump, I forget you are even here and then you appear out of nowhere" he said "be prepared next time then" she said before walking out the kitchen "wait isn't that Lando's hoodie?!" He asked and she just ignored it and walked back to Lando's room.

"Get up" she had tackled him and everything but it just didn't seem to work "it's a Tuesday and I have nothing planned today" he said "Lan, you have youtube videos to do and edit, I need to go to Milton Keynes this week at some point and you just want to lay in bed, get *hits him with a pillow* up *hits him again*" she said and he groaned and sat up. "I forgot how annoying you are" he said in his morning voice "how can you forget? I'm world's most annoying person" she said and he rolled his eyes "you aren't" he said "I know, just wanted you to disagree" he grabbed a pillow and hit her with it "now we are even" he said "I am so annoyed right now" she said and pushed him down on the bed and started attacking him with the pillow. "Okay, okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said putting his hands up in the air to stop her from hitting him "give me a kiss to prove you are sorry" she said when she stopped, he put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in and kissed her. When they let go, she went all red and got off him "I accept your apology" she said and he chuckled "I have bad morning breath, can't believe you let me do that with awful breath" he said "who cares, it's not gonna be the first time it happens" she said as she went on her phone.

As she was on her phone, she felt his arms go round her and his chin rest on her shoulder "hi" she looked to the side and replied with "hey" "you're so cute" he said and she smiled and looked away "stop making me turn into a tomato" she said "why? Is it because I'm making you blush?" He teased "Lando don't, I will hit you with a pillow again" "I'm sorry" he said and she pecked his lips before going back on her phone.

"Lando look at this" Liv said and he looked at her phone and a funny filter was on his face and she started laughing which caused Lando to smile "wait do that one" Lando said, she did and they both started laughing. They did that for a couple of minutes, switching through different filters, laughing their heads off, it was adorable.

Olivia got up after a while "where you going?" Lando asked "I told you we have to get up at some point" she replied and then left the room. "Livvvvvv" Lando whined as he got up quickly and followed her "Landooo" she mimicked him as she ran away from him, knowing he would chase her.

"So are you two together or not?!" George asked and Olivia sipped her water and looked away "what do you think?" She asked and looked back at him "you are?" He asked "right and wrong at the same time, yes we are but not officially, we are taking it slow" she replied "like you both do anything slow, you both are Formula 1 drivers, what do YOU think?!" He asked "fair point, but this is serious, we are taking it slow because I'm not sure if I'm ready yet" she replied "bullshittttt" Alex sung as he walked past them "I'm not lying, asshole" she glared at Alex before smiling and taking another sip of her water. "Who's an asshole?" Lando asked as he walked in "Alex" Liv replied "and why is that?!" Lando asked "he just is" she replied and he kissed her on the head "fair point" "do I get a kiss?" George asked "no fuck off" Lando replied "I was just asking" George leant back with his arms crossed.