Chapter 36.

"Olivia, I have a question for you" Olivia leant forward and said "interviewer, take it away" she chuckled "what were your thoughts when you saw Daniel was suddenly behind you?" "Oo good question" Daniel said "it was intimidating at first, I didn't know what to do really, once he got past, I just thought that I'd keep Lando as far away from the win as possible" she said the end sarcastically which earned a few whispers between the journalists "I'm kidding, I didn't want to get beaten by Lando too so I kept second place, Daniel is thought to overtake once he is leading" she said "she has a point" Lando said and everyone laughed a little.

"Just think about it..." Lando said to Olivia, he kept suggesting ideas for her birthday but she was having none of it. But little did she know he had a really nice idea planned out. "Lando, for the last time, I don't want anything too big" she said sitting down at her desk "just think about it, please? He asked one last time and she looked at him "no" "you will regret it" Olivia went on her laptop to answer a few emails as Lando went to planning. He was going to rent out a villa with a pool and was going to invite people and surprise Olivia. He knew she disliked surprises but he knew she would like this one.

"Will you be there?" "Duh, it's Olivia's birthday, of course I will be there" Daisy said. Lando was calling all of their friends and inviting them over for Olivia's birthday party that was going to happen that weekend when it wasn't race weekend. He called the estate agent for the villa, he got a DJ (he's rich, he obvs can get one), he knew he had to get a load of food and knew Olivia had to fly to Milton Keynes the night before to talk to Christian and the team at the factory. It was the perfect plan.

Friday came around quickly and Olivia was about to leave, Lando was so excited for the next day and to see Olivia's reaction, he just couldn't wait. He said goodbye to her before setting up the little decorations for the next day for when she comes back.

"Happy birthday to you" the team sang to Olivia as she blew out her candles on the cake they gave her "thank you all so much" she said with a big smile on her face. She never liked birthdays but having people around her made it a little more special. She finished up her work before leaving to head to the airport. When she got on the plane, she got a text from Lando asking what time she would land so he could pick her up, she told him what time and he was more excited than her. He was going to pick her up, take her home and surprise her with a few presents and stuff. Then later, he would tell her that he was going to take her to Max's house, one that he is staying at to visit them in Monaco. But turns out it's the party and everyone will surprise her.

"You didn't have to" She said as he handed her a bouquet of flowers, roses, her favourite. "I had to" he said giving them to her as he then took her suitcase off her. Jade said her goodbyes, she was going home then going to the party with Jack. Lando opened the door for Olivia and she got in the car, his plan was working. They drove to their house and Lando opened the door for her, Olivia was a little confused, yes he opened the door for her sometimes but he was being a little odd to her. She was told to close her eyes and she did so, Lando took the lead and she followed in. Once she opened her eyes, the whole living room was decorated with balloons, roses, bunting, lights and wrapped gifts for her. Her eyes lit up, she turned to him and tackled him to the ground "you shouldn't have" she said "I did though" he said and she playfully slapped his chest "how long did this take?" She asked getting up "that's none of your business" he said getting up too "here you go" he handed her the first gift.

"How's everything going over there?" Lando asked Alex "George keeps on eating the food" "well tell him to stop!" "I did try" "just make sure there is enough for us when we get there" "will do" Alex hung up and yelled at George again. Meanwhile, Olivia was getting ready to head over to "Max's", Lando told her to bring her swimming clothes because they were gonna go in the pool.

"This is a nice place" "yeah, Max chose well" Lando said, Max was waiting at the door to open the gates for them. Lando rung the bell and Max opened the gates, the place was amazing. They parked up and got out of the car and Max immediately greeted them both before letting them into the house. All the lights were out and when Max turned them on, everyone jumped out and surprised Olivia "oh my-" Olivia cut herself off in shock. "Happy birthday Liv" Daisy walked up to her and hugged her "thanks Daisy."

"I think it's time" Alex said to Lando "for what?" Charles, George, Alex and Lando wall looked at each other, they picked Olivia up and took her to the pool and threw her in "idiots" she said once she resurfaced. "Lando help me up" "nah I'm good" "pls?" "Fine" he walked over and held Olivia's hand but she pulled him in and he fell in the pool and everyone started laughing "karma" he splashed her and it ended in a splash fight.