Chapter 37.

"Liv?" Someone called out as she was talking to a guest "yeah?" She turned round. It was Max "there's cake for you" "coming!" She put her drink down and followed Max to where other people were. Ria was holding the cake as everyone started singing. Lights were out but only the lights on the candles were lit. "... happy birthday to you" "make a wish" she blew out the candles and made her wish. She wasn't really sure what wish to make but she wished the best for everyone. It was the first thing to come mind. Lando pulled her in and said quietly "happy birthday my love" and kissed her lips. She smiled widely. She never really liked birthdays but this has to be the best one yet. With all her friends, she was happy again.

"By the way...this villa is actually ours for the night, well one side of the villa is since the others are staying on the other side but I made sure we had privacy" Lando said while they were alone "how did you have time to plan all this?" "I have been planning for weeks, despite you saying a million times that you didn't want anything for your birthday" he said holding her hands. "Thank you" she said smiling, she looked up a little to meet his eyes and he was already looking at her. He pulled her in and they kissed. While they were kissing, Max and George immediately covered their eyes "what did I just witness?" "My poor eyes!" They pulled apart and looked at the two guys stood there like idiots, they tried to hold in their laughter but it failed. "Grow up you too" Olivia said as she threw a cloth at them "not funny" George said catching it in front of his face. "Well I'm going to go outside for a bit before I go to sleep so have fun you three" Olivia walked off with her book and closed the door behind her.

She lay down by the pool and started reading her book as she heard the crickets making noise as it was dark out. The sound of peace and quiet was something she quite enjoyed after some chaos. Though she didn't think the party was chaos, she just needed some time to think and to also think about the amazing day she has had.

While she was reading, she was soon interrupted by a phone call. She picked up her phone, sat up and layed the book down by her side. It was Arabella. "Hey Bella!" "Happy birthday Olivia" "thank you!" "What did you do today?" "Well I visited the factory, then flew back to my house and had a few surprises from Lando. Then I was surprised with a party with all my friends" "that sounds like so much fun!" "It really was" Olivia smiled. "Well Bella, I do have to get back but will talk soon?" "Okay, bye!" "Bye" Arabella waved before hanging up and Olivia happily sighed.

Before going back to her book, she was interrupted again by someone. "Who was that?" "Nosey much?" Olivia said as Lando stopped leaning on the door frame and walked round the pool to get to Olivia. "Just curious" he said sitting down then looking at her. "Arabella, the little girl I met at a grand Prix last year?" "Oh yeah, how is she?" "Smiley like always, she wanted to know what happened today and if I enjoyed it" "did you?" "Did I what? Tell her of cour-" "no silly, did you enjoy it today?" "I did, thank you... again" she said looking at him before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"MORNINGGGGG" George said opening their blinds wide open and Olivia and Lando groan. "Why the hell are you still here?" "Uh rude. It's a good morning, your first morning being 21 and I'm bored so get up!" George lifted the covers off them and it was a bad idea. He put it back on and covered his eyes "you idiot!" Lando got up, scrambled for his clothes as he chased George out of the room. Olivia laughed and got up to put her clothes on. "WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?!" "I DIDNT THINK YOU BOTH WOULD BE NAKED!" George yelled as Olivia walked down the stairs. Niran, Aarav, Ria and Steve were just stood there watching the two idiots. Suddenly, Alex came walking through and was confused as to what was going on "it's a stupid story, George explain" Olivia said "I can't, you can clearly see I'm being chased!" "George saw Lando and Olivia naked" Alex immediately looked disgusted "that's how I feel! My poor eyes!" George said. Lando finally gave up and crashed on the sofa. "Well I'm going for a swim, see ya" Olivia saluted them with her towel in her hand and walked out.

AUTHORS NOTE
okay so short chapter BUT I have to say I'm glad I'm back tbh. I had no motivation and a load of shit had happened this summer but finally have the motivation. Enjoy this chaotic chapter and stay hydrated :)