Chapter 32.

Jade and Olivia met up and Olivia wanted to hear the details of the date Jade had with Jack. Jade couldn't tell her throughout the weekend because she was busy and now she can finally tell her. "Go on then" she said all excited "okay fine" Jade went on to tell Olivia about how the date went.

"Here you go" the waiter said as he put down their food onto the table. "Jade, I want to make things right between us" "okay" she said looking at him "I want us again, I know i messed up but I want a second chance" "what about work?-" "I don't care about what they say, I just want us" he said "only if that's what you want" he added looking down "it is..." she said and he looked up and smiled, she looked at him and they both smiled.

"OMG" Olivia squealed "so did he ask you to be his girlfriend?!" "We are taking it slow" she said "heard that before" "it's true!" "I have to go but you go girl" Olivia said "see you at practice" Jade said and Olivia left.

"Welcome back to our channel, today we have Olivia Wills, a Formula 1 driver, because today, Lando is going to be teaching Olivia how to play the F1 2021 game as we race in Monaco" Niran said "we thought we'd choose Monaco since its super easy" Aarav said sarcastically and everyone else laughed "you are joking, this says the track is very hard!" Olivia said "let's race" Niran said laughing.

"Liv listen" she wasn't listening to his instructions "I'm trying- RIA!" "Sorry Vi" Ria hit into the back of Olivia with her AlphaTauri "you are not sorry! I'm coming for you" she pressed the pedal but Lando had to monitor because she could easily break his set up if she presses to hard. "Wait where is Olivia?" Steve asked "in a wall" Max said "thanks Max!" Olivia thanked him "my team mateeeeeee" Steve cried and everyone were laughing their heads off. "I told you not to go hard!" She complained and tried reversing out the wall "want me to take over?" Lando put his hands out but Olivia slapped them away "stay away, I can do it" she said and put her hands back on the steering wheel.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. She looked at the contact but didn't want to answer. It was Evelyn. It kept ringing and ringing. "Hey can we pause one sec, it's my aunt" she said and everyone said yes, she stood up and took the phone call. When she heard what the person was saying, she dropped her phone in disbelief. She didn't walk back into the room, she slid down the wall and started crying silently. "Liv?" Lando called out, he opened the door and saw her leant up against the wall next to it "Liv" he was worried, he was wondering what the phone call was about but didn't want to upset her even more. "My aunt died?" She looked at him and his face softened, he pulled her into his embrace and she cried in his arms.

"Hey guys we might have to call it a day and redo later" Lando said to the squad "is she okay?" Ria asked "her aunt just died" he replied "oh my gosh, send her my love please" she said "I will, I'll see you guys later" he said and they all said bye before hanging up. Lando walked back to Olivia and sat down next to her "they have already planned the funeral and it's this Monday" she said "do you want me to go with you?" "Yeah, please, we can take Alex and George too, she did love those two" "Yeah we can do that" he said and she smiled, she leant her head on his shoulder and they sat in silence.

"WE ARE RACING IN MONACO"

"If you don't want to race this weekend we can get Alex in" "I can do it, I just need to take my mind off things" "okay if you say so" Jade said walking into Christian's office, Olivia walked down the paddock to take her mind off things.

"Box box box" her engineer said, it was the race, she just hit Lance's car and is now pitting for a new front wing. She kept trying to take her anger out on people throughout the race and it was not good at all. She managed to make it through the race and scored points in the position of P6. She was happy but not as happy as she would be with a podium or a win. But she just wanted to go home.

"Do I look okay?" Olivia asked turning round to face Lando, she was wearing a black dress, plain and simple but she wanted to look presentable for the funeral. "You look amazing, are you sure you are okay though?" "I regret kicking her out but I'm glad I got to spend time with her, even though she was an alcoholic" she replied sighing, he walked up to her and pulled her into a hug "it will be okay" he kissed her head and held her close before Alex and George knocked on the door asking if they were ready to go.

"Evelyn Rose, or I would like to call her, mum, was an amazing woman. She wasn't the best of mum at times but I still loved her dearly, she was my dad's first love. I love her so much, she always made me smile, laugh, cry, she was a mysterious person but people liked that about her" this girl said trying to fight back her tears. She had ginger hair and brown eyes, she resembled her mother but her father too. "She keeps saying Evelyn was her mother, Evelyn never had kids" Olivia whispered to Lando "I remember the time she..."  the girl continued "nor did I, she never spoke about it" Lando whispered back. Once the girl finished, everyone applauded and the girl stepped down from the stand. It was Olivia's turn.

"Evelyn was a mysterious woman, no one could predict her. My mother and her would not get on but I would still sneak round Evelyn's house to eat her homemade cookies and talk about how my karting was going. She would always pretend she was interested in my favourite sport to make me happy, she used to support me and my friends in karting even though she would rather stay home and paint" Olivia said reading her speech, as she continued, she looked up with tears in her eyes and looked at Lando, he was encouraging her to carry on but she couldn't take it. She managed to get to the end of her speech before running off to somewhere, Lando followed and pulled her in as she cried.