Chapter 10.

"AND WE ARE RACING IN ABU DHABI, OLIVIA GETS STRAIGHT PAST LEWIS AND OH THAT WAS CLOSE" it had begun, no backing out now. "PIERRE GASLY JUST GETS PAST ALEX ALBON, BUT ALEX TAKES THAT PLACE BACK" it was chaotic.

Now 56 laps in, 2 to go. "Olivia, box, box" her engineer said "but I am so close!" She said "Olivia, box, you won't make it with those tires" he was right. She pitted and they changed her tires as she sat there anxious. She waited for the green light and drove off. She was one of the firsts to pit for the second time. She got out just before Lewis and sped off as there were 2 laps to go. "AND MAGNUSSEN HAS GONE OFF, DOES THIS MEAN A SAFETY CAR WILL BE DEPLOYED?!" that was not good to hear. Having a safety car out before the race ends isn't a nice thing to hear. Because you can't overtake.

The safety car was deployed and everyone slowed down. Olivia was p1 at the moment. It could all change.

"AND THE SAFETY CAR LIGHTS ARE OFF, AFTER 5 LAPPED CARS AND CHAOS, THE RACE IS BACK ON! LEWIS AND OLIVIA MAKE CONTACT, BUT NO DAMAGE TO BE SEEN. OLIVIA HAS JUST OVERTAKEN LEWIS, HE TAKES IT BACK, IT JUST GOES BACK AND FORTH" everyone were biting heir nails and were anxious on who was going to be crowned champion. "HANG ON, THE FIA ARE INVESTIGATING, IT SEEMS LIKE LEWIS MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE THE WIN TO OLIVIA, HE MADE AN ILLEGAL OVERTAKE" the commentator said. It was last minute the safety car rule change. So the drivers were confused. "AND LEWIS HAMILTON WINS THE ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX AND IS CROWNED 7TH WORLD CHAMPION" that was something she did not want to hear. Pain. Sadness. It was all hitting her at once "sorry guys, we did make it until here though, thank you so much for everything you all have done and I love you all" Olivia said. She came p2 though, but still didn't get the thing she had been aiming for. Her visor was covering her face so you couldn't see her tears. She was speechless.

"Devastating, how are you feeling Olivia?" David Coulthard asked "um, I don't actually know" she chuckled awkwardly "it's sad but then again congrats to Lewis, I think I can aim for that again next year" she added. She was heartbroken. "Hang on a second, Mark Webber has something for us" David said.

"Yes, I'm currently outside the Stewards office, because they are discussing the rule change, so a slight possibility that Lewis has to give the crown to Olivia" Mark Webber said. When David had copied what he received to Olivia, her heart started beating quicker, it could all change in seconds. Every minute was making her more anxious. When she heard Lewis still won the championship, her heart sank.

"Campeonaaaaaa" Carlos walked over and hugged her "thank you for believing in me Carlos but i didnt get it" she said "you will get them some day, now go have a fiesta, you deserve it" he said "thanks Carlos."

She walked around the paddock, thanking people as they congratulate her even though she was sad. She decided she would do a good thing, she went to Lewis' garage and saw him talking to his dad. "Can I have a minute with Lewis?" She asked his dad and he nodded his head. She sat opposite him as he had his head down. "Lewis, you deserve it more than I do, so don't start with that. You did amazing out there and I don't want to have a grudge against you because you have more titles than me or more wins. This battle was fun and intense and well done with all your hard work" she said and he raised his head "thank you Liv, that means a lot, honestly, you deserve it more than I do, you will do great in the future" he said. They hugged it out and she left his garage. It was the adult thing to do.

When Olivia spoke to Arabella's parents after the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix, they gave her their number so she could talk to Arabella which was a very good idea. Olivia walked to her driver's room and sat down. She got her phone out and dialled the number.

"Arabella, guess who is calling?" Arabella's dad asked "Olivia!!" Bella knew exactly who it was. She ran over to her dad and answered the phone.

"Hi Olivia" she said "hi Bella, did you watch the race?" Liv asked "I did, I knew you could do it, but you didnt, its okay thoug, you still are my favourite" the 8 year old was so proud, yes she is 8, she is a small 8 year old "thank you Bella, I was thinking of you while racing, you remind me of little me and I want you to keep that up" Liv said "I luv youuuuuuuu" Bella said "I luv you too, I have to get back to everyone but have a good night sleep okay?" Liv said and Bella nodded her head "night Bella" "night Liv!"

Liv hung up and smiled. Ever since she met Bella that week, she knew she had done some good in the world. It was all what she wanted. "There is a club downtown and we were wondering if you wanted to come celebrate?" She looked up and it was Alex, George and Lando at the door, smiling away "what kind of question is that, yes duh, is it alright if I go back to the hotel and get ready?" She asked and they nodded their heads. She got up and walked out with them and she headed back to the hotel.