Chapter 31.

It was race time, Olivia was starting 4th on the grid. She felt okay, she knew if she had grip on the steering wheel she would be okay. But not brilliant. She still sensed something.

"IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO" the commentator said. She pressed the accelerator and made it past the first corner. She sighed happily and continued.

"Olivia, there is a slight problem with the front left wing so, box, box, Olivia, box" she was annoyed and asked "you're shitting bricks aren't you?!" "nope Olivia, please box" she was third and knew she would lose her position. But she didn't want to fuck it up. She pitted and they changed her tyres. She exited the pits and sped up and was infront of Sergio Perez.

She gained her position back aftdr passing Sergio Perez and Nico Hülkenburg. Valtteri Bottas and Max Verstappen infront (Lewis had engine problems). "AND BOTTAS IS OUT OF THE RACE" an advantage for Olivia, now in second. Max was always a tough one to overtake when she was with AlphaTauri, she is with Red Bull now, the same as Max. She knew it was gonna be a 1-2 either way.

"AND MAX VERSTAPPEN WINS THE SPANISH GRAND PRIX" "OLIVIA WILLS BRINGS IT HOME FOR A 1-2." Olivia cheered, she got through the race without a crash or an anxiety attack.

"I didn't crash" Olivia said in disbelief "you didnt crash" Alex said and hugged her. "Well done Max" Olivia let go of Alex and side hugged Max. Christian patted their shoulders then Max and Olivia made their way to the podium, when she saw who came third, she was confused, so she asked Max "Checo got a penalty, I think it was for cutting too many corners or something" he replied. Lando was third. Olivia tried to keep it professional, she ran up to him and hugged Lando, she also kissed his cheek. They got given their trophies and they opened champagne. They side hugged each other in the end and paparazzi took pictures.

"3, 2, 1 GO" they all cheered and they took pictures, the drivers holding the trophies. It was no different for Olivia but still felt odd everytime. Olivia got up from kneeling down and hugged the crew again, she hugged Alex and they cheered together.

"My feet hurt" Olivia complained in the driver's room, she had been walking round everywhere for interviews and now needed to sleep. "I can help" "Lan" she smiled as her boyfriend walked in, Jack and Lando did their little handshake before Jack left and Lando sat next to Olivia. She layed her head on his chest and sighed "I'm so tired" "you complain a lot don't you?" "Idiot" she said and he chuckled "you do though, admit it" "did you come in here to insult me or see me?" "Both" Olivia rolled her eyes.

It was minutes of silence before Lando spoke up "Olivia, you are my bestfriend, I have loved you since Day One, don't let that go, please, for me" he randomly said that and it made Olivia's heart melt, she sat up and faced him, she rested her hand on his cheek and said "Lan, how could I ever let you go?" They both smiles before she leant in and placed her lips on his. (Edit: just realised how cringe this is ew)

"Ew stop kissing and get your arses back to the hotel, we have pizza" "hi George and Alex" "and Charles" Olivia let go of Lando and looked at the three idiots at the door "what are you doing? Come on" George pulled Olivia up as Charles pulled Lando up, Alex had the pizza in his hands. They all walked out onto the paddock and walked back to the hotel.

"Pizzaaaaa" Olivia jumped on her bed and everyone else sat down and she opened the pizza boxes and loved the smell, she grabbed the first piece and sat in her own area and ate the pizza. Ignoring everyone else. "You gonna share?" Lando asked and Olivia looked up with food hanging from her mouth "what do you mean?" She asked "you are taking the whole box" Charles replied "oh..." she realised she was and passed the box over to them as she finished her slice of pizza.

"Don't be shitting me" Olivia said as she tried opening the bathroom door on the plane. "Shit" "Olivia are you alright in there?" Pierre asked her "no" she chuckled "what's wrong?" He asked "I'm locked in the fucking toilet and can't get out" she replied "you are joking" "I'm not look, try for yourself" he tried opening the door and it didn't work "let me get help" he said and she sighed, leaning against the wall. She then texted Lando telling him where she is and he was laughing his head off. Pierre came back with a flight attendant and they helped him open the door. When they did, Pierre couldn't help but laugh at how stupid the whole thing was. Olivia flipped him off, she then thanked the flight attendant and walked past Pierre and back to her seat. She passed Lando on the way and he asked if she was okay without laughing "Pierre got a flight attendant to help then laughed at how stupid the whole thing was" "it was funny, I couldn't help it" he said with his French accent and Olivia flipped him off again, Lando started laughing and Olivia just walked back to her seat next to Max V.

I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER.