Chapter 28.

"I need to find Lando" "are you crazy?!" Sam asked "Sam, I need to talk to him, please stay here or go to your hotel room, I'll come back okay?" She reassured him, he hugged her and she hugged back after a second of reaction. They let go and she got her keys and left.

"Come on!" The phone rang, he wasn't picking his phone up, she tried and tried and tried. She called Jade, worried and upset, Jade picked up and was a bit angry since Olivia had to be at meetings "I can't find Lando, he won't pick up and I need to speak to him, can you call Jon?" Olivia asked "yes okay fine but only the once" Jade replied. Olivia sighed and hung up, anxiously waiting for a reply.

"Lan, I'm so sorry, please please please just come back to my hotel room and we can talk" "ok" that's all he said. She hung up and cried silently, she tried looking round the paddock for him, but couldn't find him, she walked back to the hotel and he was just going into the elevator, she ran to him and squeezed past. It was silent though. "It isn't what you think it is" he said "then what is it?" "She was just being nice and yes we used to talk but that was before I realised I love you" it went silent. "I love you too Lan" she spoke up looking at him as he looked down, she held his hand and he held hers. The bell rang and the doors opened, Liv let go and walked out with him and she opened the door. They sat down and Sam had left by then, she looked away and gulped, waiting for him to say something.

"I really do love you, I promise I stopped it with her before asking you out" he said "I believe you, it was all in the moment" she said "sorry I pushed you off track too" he said and she looked at him holding in her laughter "it's okay" she said and they both bursted out laughing. "C'mere" he said opening his arms and she fell into them and he kissed her head "we are both stupid aren't we?" "Yeah" she held his hand.

After a bit of time to themselves, someone knocked at the door. Olivia got up and opened it to Sam, Alex, George, Max and Daniel. "You're lucky I'm not naked this time" she chuckled, they all did too apart from Sam "I'm confused" "don't worry about it, anyways, why are you all here?" She asked "since Lando won, we thought he would want to celebrate and we knew he was with you" Daniel replied "he is, hang on, LANDO!" She yelled behind her and he walked out her room. "No need to yell, who is it?" He asked "the guys, wondering if you wanted to celebrate the win" she replied "sure" "he said sure" she turned back and said "you too?" George asked and they all hoped she would come too "okay fine" she said smiling and they all smiled "call you guys when we ready, now go" she said and they said bye before going.

She closed the door and turned round rolling her eyes at how her friends act to when she says yes. She liked the fact that they appreciated her for who she is, loads of her old friends never did.

"So you gonna get ready?" Olivia asked Lando as he stared at her as she put her makeup on "yeah okay sec" he replied and she put her mascara down and turned round with her hands behind on the sink "seriously" "what?!" He asked "you keep staring" she replied "you're so gorgeous, how can I not?!" He asked and she shook her head blushing, he walked over from leaning against the door frame and snaked his arms round her waist and leant down a little to be inches away from her face "you are so beautiful" he said "I'm gonna turn into a tomato" "a beautiful tomato" he said and she wrapped her arms round his neck "I'm your tomato" "Yes you are" he said. They leant in but her phone started ringing, she groaned, let go and grabbed her phone and saw Alex was calling her "you guys ready?" "No, I said I would call when we are" "oh okay, why are you pissed?" "Because you just ruined something now bye" she hung up and Lando had a smirk on his face "this is something?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and snuck under his arms and walked out the bathroom.

"Now the moment has been ruined by Alex, I can't get back into it" Olivia complained "what about now?" He asked as he snaked his arms round her waist from behind and snuggled his face into her neck, leaving a few little kisses as he did. Her head leant back and her breath hitched a little "definitely" he stopped and smirked, she looked at him through the mirror and was too stunned to speak, it was a heated moment, in a good way. She composed herself before turning round and said "you still need to get ready" "what if I don't want to?" And she glared at him "okay fine, I'll be back" he kissed her cheek and left. She still didn't know what to do, she was flustered.

AYO LANDO GOT SOME MOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Thank you for 7k views, that's amazing. Don't forget to vote and please comment your opinion and if I should change things!