Chapter 29.

"Yo were are yall?" She asked, her American accent showing in her voice "downstairs" Sam replied "okay I'll be there in a sec" she said and hung up. "I bet they are having sex" Daniel said and George hit him on the back of the head "gross" Sam said covering her ears "what?! She told Alex earlier he ruined a special moment, then said she will be down in a sec, what do you expect?" Daniel asked "he is right on that one" Max replied "still, I don't want to know what my friends does with her love life" Sam said and everyone chuckled "he likes her" Alex said and Sam covered Alex's mouth "I knew it!" Max said "no I don't" "you should see the way he cares for her and looks at her" George said and Sam went red and quiet. "Yes i like her but I respect her relationship with Lando. There I said it." He leant back and the room went quiet when Lando and Olivia walked in "...ready?" Olivia asked and everyone nodded their heads. It was awkward between Lando and Sam, Olivia didn't know what to do.

The whole night was awkward for Olivia, the tension between Sam and Lando was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Olivia decided to step outside for a moment, she needed fresh air. "Hey, you look stressed" a girl said, taking a hit from her blunt in her hand "I am" Olivia awkwardly chuckled. The girl chuckled too and then passed the joint over to Olivia, she wanted to decline because she know she couldn't but her drunked mind took over, so she took it from the girl.

"What's your name?" Olivia asked "Keira, call me Kie though" the girl replied taking the blunt off Olivia to take another hit "and you?" She added. "Olivia" she replied looking down. "How come you're stressed?" "Two guys are fighting over me, my bestfriend and my boyfriend" she replied sighing "damn that's...wow" Kiera chuckled in disbelief.

"Olivia, here you are, why did you-" Daniel was cut off by Olivia standing up and saying "I came outside because of Lando and Sam, they are too much" she stood on the joint after dropping it and got her jacket. She walked inside and up to Lando, she asked for her keys since he had them in his pocket, he was curious as to why but gave them to her anyways. She kissed him on the cheek before walking out and thanking Keira for the blunt and hope to see each other again one day.

Once she got to her room, she kicked her shoes off and instantly fell asleep. She was woken up by someone opening the door, she grabbed her shoe from down the side of her bed and was ready to throw it. When the person got in, she threw the shoe and it hit them in the leg. They screamed which caused Olivia to scream and once that person stood in the light from the lamp, Olivia stopped screaming and started laughing "what's so funny?!" "I thought you were a burglar!" "You threw a shoe at me!" She kept laughing her head off, it was Lando, he was in pain from the shoe but was smiling because his girlfriend was happy. She was still laughing so he jumped on her and started tickling her. "LANDO" she squealed, he finally stopped and looked in her eyes "yes?" He asked and she rolled her eyes, she got out of his embrace and sat up, now fully awake. "Why did you leave?" He asked "it was too much" she replied "why what was up?" He asked and crossed his legs sitting across from her "the tension between you and Sam, I know what happened Lan, it's ok" she held his hand and he looked down "im sorry Liv, it wasn't the right thing to do and I should've just looked for you and-" she kissed him to shut him up. He kissed back and she placed her hand on his cheek, she lay back and he hovered over her "what was that for?" "You are adorable" was all she said before pulling him in again.

The next morning, they were woken up by loud knocking on the door. Olivia groaned, turned over and got up. She opened the door to Sam, he stood back when she opened the door and realised he was quite loud "you woke me up" he scratched his neck and apologised "what's up?" She asked "can we go for a walk?" He asked "sure, my flight is in a couple of hours so I will need to come back at some point" she said "thats fine, it will be quick" "one sec then" she said and walked back inside. Sam sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, he was ready to tell her, he knew he would lose a friendship but he was going to explode if he didn't.

She got dressed really quick and put her hair up, she brushed her teeth and then walked over to a sleepy Lando. "Lan, I'm going for a run okay?" She said and he nodded his head, she kissed his cheek and walked off. She opened the door and then closed it "okay" she said and they walked to the elevator.

"What's up?" "There is a reason as to why me and Lando fought..." he trailed off "Sam, you can tell me anything" she said "it's because I was pissed that he was "cheating" so I accused him, he got mad and asked if i liked you, I replied and it turned into a fight" he said looking down as he tried to avoid eye contact with Olivia "do you like me?" She asked and he stayed silent. "If you do, that's ok, we can stay friends, because I'm with Lando but I will still hang out with you and annoy you" she said and his face lit up a little "friends, that's good enough" "I know that isn't what you want but I like Lando, I'm really sorry though Sam" she stopped and pulled him in for a hug. He smiled as he was in her embrace and sighed, she was okay with it, she didn't leave him because she doesn't feel the same way. They continued their walk before heading back to the hotel.

"Hey" Lando said as she walked in "hi" was all she said "is everything okay?" He asked "Sam just admitted he liked me" she took her hair out and ran her hand through it "what are you going to do?" "Stay friends with him is the best option, I don't want a friendship to be ruined over someone's feelings towards me if that makes sense" she said taking her shoes off.