Chapter 27.

"AND TODAY IS RACE DAY IN PORTIMÃO, PORTUGAL" Olivia qualified P7. Which was not what she expected. She was nervous again. She walked down the pit lane, trying to calm her nerves down. Lando was nowhere to be seen and he didn't stay last night, he went to his room when she was asleep and left a note. She knew he was hiding something. She didn't want to jump to conclusions but she was. They had been dating 3 months, no lies or secrets, but she felt something was off.

"By that time, Lando and I were inseparable, but on track, I feel that there was tension between us" Olivia said to the producer. That race, Olivia and Lando were racing each other for a podium, and Lando hit the car and Olivia spun off, causing her to lose it. He wanted that podium so bad but didn't expect to clip the back of her car and make her crash. As she was spinning, he felt like it was all slow motion, he was scared, worried, raging. He wanted to stop so bad but had to continue. Olivia finished the race with a dnf which made her so upset and mad.

"AND LANDO NORRIS WINS THE PORTUGUESE GRAND PRIX" the commentator said. It was a good day for Lando, but not for Olivia, but she was happy for him and his victory.

One thing that made her upset was what she saw when she left the garage, he was holding her tight as she kissed his cheek, congratulating him on the win. She didn't know what to say or do, she bit on the inside of cheeks and waited until the girl had left. She finally did after blowing Lando a kiss and walking off. Then, Olivia walked over to Lando and said "you have a lipstick stain on your cheek" "I do?" He asked trying to wipe it off "yeah you do, and it ain't mine" she replied walking off annoyed "wait Liv" "don't talk to me Lando" she said and he followed her "it's not what it looks like" "that's what they all say" she didn't turn back. "Olivia seriously!"

He grabbed her wrist to pull her back but when she turned round, she slapped him across the face "how could you?!" She asked with tears in her eyes "Liv let me explain, let's take this to a private place and talk" he said and she got more angry "I can't do this Lan, dont talk to me" she ran off, tears streaming down her cheeks. Not only did he stop her from getting a podium with him, he was cheating on her. She ran far, from everyone and everything. To a silent place. She locked herself in her driver's room and slid down crying uncontrollably. He did this to her. No turning back. She felt numb after a while. She couldn't cry anymore even though she wanted to so bad. She threw phone at the wall because he was non stop calling her, it suddenly stopped. She realised she broke her phone and Jade would've been pissed. She got up and checked her phone and surprisingly it wasn't that broken, she unlocked her phone and called Ria. She wanted to speak to someone else other than George, Lando and Alex, also Sam.

"Ria, did you know?" "Vi what's up babe?" (She is the only one that calls her Vi) She asked "this girl was all over Lando, kissing his cheek as he held her waist, she was congratulating him on his win, he saw me, didn't care, I was in bits because I had a crash anyways" Olivia choked out "Luisa?" "Who?" "This girl he was talking to before you and him started dating, he didnt tell you?" She asked and Olivia stayed quiet "Vi whats going on?" "He didn't tell me anything...the worst thing is, is that I slapped him" "babe you were angry, you had a reason, talk to him about it, he will help you" "I can't do this Ria" "Yes you can Vi" she said "she left a lipstick stain on his cheek, I told him and he realised I saw" "Vi, talk to him, it's only gonna get worse if you don't" "okay, thanks Ria, love you, bye" "love you too, bye Vi." Olivia hung up and put her phone down on the table, she sighed and was debating on what to do.

"Sam, can you come over?" Olivia asked over the phone, she sniffled and wiped her nose waiting for a reply "Liv what's up?" He asked "I'll tell you when you get here, I'll send the room number and floor" she replied "ok- Lando!" He cheered "bye" she hung up and sighed, she was in her hotel room now, crossed legs and hands in in legs. She waited for Sam to finally find her hotel room, he walked in worried "Lando was looking for you" he said and closed the door, she looked up "thanks for telling me, now sit" she said gesturing to sit next to her, so he did. When he got comfy, she layed her head on his lap and faced upwards "did he say anything?" Sam said nothing, he was shocked at the fact she was laying on him, she never did that, she was just too harsh on him but he accepted it. "He did, I'm sorry Liv" he said "was he actually doing it?" "He said no" he replied "what happened Sam?" She asked sitting up, he stopped playing with her hair and looked at her "we kind of had a fight." Olivia was stunned for words, she choked on her breath, they had a fight? "Physical or verbal?" She asked "...physical" he mumbled but loud enough to hear "that's why you took so long?" She asked "yeah" he scratched the back of his neck "did anyone get hurt?" She asked "no" he replied "what happened after?" She asked "he walked off, knowing there was paparazzi and he was gonna lose his job" he replied. She never knew they were the type of people to do that, she didn't know how to respond. "Are you okay?" He asked holding her arm "yeah, just give me a minute." She got up and walked out to the little Juliet balcony, she put her arms on the railings and leant a little bit forward, she looked down and sighed. Was she being stupid and she should talk to Lando? Should she at least not jump to conclusions?