Chapter 14.

"That's odd" Olivia said as she opened her unlocked door, she knew she had locked the house but was confused on why it was unlocked. She put her keys and bag down and headed to the kitchen, she could hear a noise, so she looked in her living room and she saw someone at on her sofa watching TV. "What the fuck!?" The woman's food went flying and she jumped up, she looked at Olivia and her face softened "oh Olivia, look at you!" "Evelyn" it was her aunt, her favourite one, the only one who truly cares for her, since the others died or left. "How are you?" Evelyn asked "I'm still confused on why you are here and how you got in" Liv replied "spare key under the door mat by the plant pot that Steve bought you" Evelyn didn't like Steve, the guy brought trouble to the family, but that was only to them not Olivia. If I didn't mention before, Olivia is half American, not fully British but she didn't really like her American part of the family, a bunch of weirdos but they dead now. Evelyn was the only exception for the American side. "Maybe text me before you basically break into my house" Olivia said "I technically didn't break in because I had a key but I didn't text you because you changed your number" fair point Olivia thought.

That night, Olivia and Evelyn caught up on a lot. She didn't mention her and Lando though, she didn't want Eve fussing over it. "How's Lando? You both still friends? You both lovers yet?" Evelyn smirked and nudged Olivia "we are both still friends, he's doing fine, no, we aren't dating, just best friends" Olivia was going red though "you like him don't you?" Evelyn asked and Olivia looked away "I knew it, give it a shot, I saw the news that happened with you and Zach, I thought he wasn't gonna last long just saying" Eve said "Eve! We lasted 2 years" "Yeah, not long at all" Olivia stood up and sighed "want a drink?" "You should've asked before, but that's fine, yes please" Eve replied.

When Olivia walked back, Eve had her legs on the table and was reading a magazine "I didn't take that long" she knew what her aunt was implying "I got bored" Olivia rolled her eyes at that comment but let it slide. "The last time I visited, the house looked different, I like the new decor" "thanks, I got some friends to help paint and that but did it last year" Liv said.

Olivia liked the fact her aunt came to visit but didn't expect her to stay in her house, she was annoyed about that.

"Hey Liv" "Lan I have a problem" "wow straight to it" he said "do you remember aunt Evelyn?" "Oh yeah, the one that is like the cool aunt?" "Yeah, well um, she is in my hosue right now, I had no clue she was coming. I love her and all but she came in unexpectedly and now is expecting to stay at my house" Liv said "shit, has she asked anything about me?" Lando asked "I am really annoyed and you just asked if you were asked about?! Yes you were" she replied "like?" "I didn't tell her about us because you know what she will do, but she did say she has shipped us since day one too" Liv said. "So she was a Lanivia stan too?!" "What the fuck is that ship name?!" "Someone made it up and I just used it...I don't know" Lando said and Olivia face palmed "the devil is calling me, still up for tonight?" She asked "of course, bye Liv" "see ya Lan" she hung up and went back to Evelyn.

"Where is your alcohol?" She asked "I'm 20" Liv replied "so?! The last time I was here you had some, you also are the right age in the UK" she said "I threw the alcohol out because I can't drink it, I'm on a diet obviously for F1" Liv said and Eve rolled her eyes "of course, how's that going?" She asked "you did not see it did you?" Liv asked "what?! Your uncle Joey did, but told me nothing, he tells me nothing these days" Evelyn replied "well I came p2" Olivia muttered "congrats Liv! Still with Toro Rosso?" Eve asked "AlphaTauri now, they changed the name. Next season I'm with Red Bull" Liv said "my baby is all grown up!" Eve never watches F1. She tried to when Olivia and Lando joined but got bored. She still supported them.

"I'll get it" the doorbell rang and Liv knew Evelyn wouldn't get up for it and Evelyn knew that Liv knew. Olivia opened the door to a happy Lando and 2 annoyed people, Alex and George. Lando messages Liv and said that he would bring Alex and George so Liv had more company but clearly they weren't happy about it. "Come on in boys, remember my aunt Evelyn?" Olivia asked as she opened the door wide for them to walk in. "How grown up are you all?!" Evelyn got up and walked over to Lando and hugged him first "hi Lyn" "I'm so happy to see you" she hugged them all as they all were kind of dreading the evening that was about to happen. They loved her but sometimes she can be a bit 🤪🤪 let's say.