Chapter 16.

"Is she okay?" Max asked Lando after Lando had shut his bedroom door "her aunt has been staying at her house for the past few weeks without Liv allowing it and she just found out her uncle died" Lando said "is she doing okay?" Max asked "she jokes about it, I know how much he meant to her, she jokes as a coping mechanism, I know she is hurt so bad" they both felt really bad for her.

"Olivia, how has winter break been treating you?" Christian asked as Olivia entered his office "it's been a rough one but I'm so excited to get in the car and do some testing" Olivia put on a fake smile for him so she seemed okay and up for it. She still wasn't okay. "Right come this way, Max is already down there" he said as she followed him through the building.

"Olivia, welcome to Red Bull!" Max said greeting her "thank you Max" she smiled, she felt comfortable with the new place. "This is your seat" Christian said "all this?" Olivia asked "yep" he nodded her head and she pictured sitting there, listening to everyone and pitching in ideas. She liked the idea.

"Well that's all for today, but see you tomorrow Olivia?" Christian asked and she nodded her head and said "yes, will be back tomorrow and I can't wait to get started" he smiled and she left the building and headed home. "How was work?" Evelyn asked, Olivia groaned, Evelyn was still there "when are you going home!?" She asked "I'm just asking" she sipped on her coffee and Olivia chucked her keys on the table.

"Evelyn, I want you out the house, you have been staying here, practically living here for 4 weeks. I get that Joey passed away and we are grieving but I would like to do it on my own. You have the rest of the family to talk to, I am fine coping on my own and don't need the others fussing over me. You came out of nowhere, and decided to take over my house; apart from that, you are all over my friends and I but you have barely been in my life, you moved as far as possible and it hurt" Olivia finally got something off her chest. "I'll go." That's all Evelyn said. It went really silent. Olivia sighed and walked out the room, she held her tears in, she told her aunt how she felt and she just went silent.

And with that, Evelyn had gone. She had taken Olivia's word. She realised what she had done to Olivia but if she tried to apologise, Olivia would have shut her out. She was just like that, she got it from her mum. Jane and Evelyn never really got on; Jane was stubborn and said what she thought; Evelyn is outgoing and sarcastic. They argued a lot about anything, there is a 5 year difference.

"And with that she disappeared, with no goodbye, nothing. She didn't apologise for the shit she caused. I don't know what to do" "that's crazy" Alex said "but wrong, she should've apologised. Do you know where she has gone?" Lando asked "no clue, I don't even know where she lives" Olivia replied. She didn't. Evelyn and Joey moved a lot, like to: America, Spain, Canada, UK...just anywhere. And all the time. They barely visited Olivia and her sisters...scratch that, Evelyn didn't. Joey would pop round to their house to say hello when he was on a business trip. "How was your first day at Red Bull?" George asked "it went well, Christian and Max showed me around, we joked a lot and talked about testing and stuff" Olivia said "I'm gonna have to deal with my sisters when I get home. I'm gonna miss racing you guys" Alex said "I'm gonna miss you too, even though I will see you around the garage because you are gonna be a reserved driver for Max" Liv nudged him and he smiled "fair point" he said.

"How's life?" Jack asked as they jogged down on the marina in Monte Carlo. Yes we were in Monaco, since Jack got paid a lot, he got a place in Monaco and she would visit him. "It's going okay, just me and the boys hanging out all the time, apart from the good stuff, there has been downs too but I'm back and ready for this season" she replied "I see the way you look at Lando, I think we all do, but you like him" he said and she stopped. He looked back "what?" He asked and her mouth was ajar "is it that obvious?!" "Kind of" she continued jogging and caught up with him "yes I like him" "also, can I trust you with a secret and you WILL NOT tell Jade?" She asked "go on, I hate Jade anyways, I always will do, and I don't go round telling peoples secrets so I can keep this" he stopped and said "Lando and I are talking" she stopped and said after pinky swearing with him. "Yeah, you talk to everyone, that's why we have mouths, apart from we use them for eating, we use them to communicate" he said "not like that stupid, we are exclusive, as in we kiss and stuff but aren't official" she said "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR" he sounded like a little boy who just found out he got tickets to watch his favourite football player in a match "yeah" she looked down and blushed. "I knew you guys would end up together since day one. I'm so happy omg!!" He hugged her and she just went red with embarrassment, not because she is talking to her crush but because some old couple walked past and thought they were crazy.

Authors noteeeeee

Nearly 700 views on this book. How and wow. I love when my book is added to lists, or I get compliments or comments about the book. It makes me happy. Thank you so much for reading this book and hope you enjoy <33

Ps: some drama coming soon :)