END! but also a beginning

HEY MAN.
ITS, me yeah okay

i had a notes document that i was going to post in like june 2021 of why i hadn't been updating and i.. never did.

but i re read my story, read all of your comments and since spiderman has gained some popularity again, i think it's a good start to re write my book?? i feel like if i keep a good schedule i might be able to actually write a good story, with a thought out storyline— cause let's be honest,, do you have any idea where the fuck i'm going with the story right now?? right, me neither.

anyways here's the document from june

hey- HAHA

i haven't updated since october 2020 because of personal reasons that i don't wanna get into yk??

but i've also lost a lot of motivation with this story. i never had a plot- and the one i managed to put together had holes. i kinda wrote whatever i wanted and tried to tie it together.

this story is personally really broken- and i have no idea how to write this last part

but.. i really appreciate all of the people who came to read and re-read. it means a lot, because this story has been ongoing for almost 2 years and i STILL have people reading and voting— which is crazy! i'm grateful i've gotten fucking 73k reads!! back in october i was still in the 60's that shit blows my mind thank you so so much.

a lot of the comments on my last post begging me to come back & update the next part made me feel really bad about losing my motivation/ not having enough confidence to write the next part. i love your enthusiasm and i really appreciate that you guys liked my story but it seriously got super overbearing. so, i've decided to just shit out (but actually try to write) a final part, for you guys.

maybe in the future i'll re-write this story, (cause imma be honest my writing sucks ASS, and i've made so many spelling/grammar mistakes)
because i seriously have so many good memories of interactions and friends because of it. but i think it would be good to finally hit the finish button and leave it behind yknow?

so, here's to the last chapter. i cant promise it'll be as good as my old writing because i haven't wrote in months. i've tried to plan out how i'm going to end this story but i'm seriously doing this on a whim

-

Eddie sat on a stump in the woods

Through the rain, echos of footsteps bounced in eddie's head. Immediately, the thought of spiderman being back to come and 'rescue' him had him rolling his eyes.

Then there was another footstep. Eddie squeezed his eyes shut, attempting to drown out whatever was making the noise.

Eddie's knew his ears were playing games. They must've been picking up and animal or some branches falling. it would be impossible to be spiderman.

"anything but spiderman, anything but spiderman" he whispered, rubbing the ends of his finger and thumb in a circular motion.

Eddie felt his heart sink to his stomach, perhaps with remorse or guilt for not wanting spiderman to come to his side this once.
or, maybe, it was because he knew that wasn't true.

he knew he didn't have to run off and tell spiderman to leave in order to 'prove himself' or 'show he was strong.'
Because the truth stands, Richie Tozier already knows.

Richie has been there by Eddie's side, trusting him with every bone in his body. Richie has seen how strong and tempered Eddie can act and that only made the boy like him more.

His first interactions with Richie flooded his mind. Richie had such a bold personality that could make the whole room smile
He felt an instant connection, never being able to explain why his emotions were suddenly so strong, why he had trusted Richie right off the bat.