T H I R T Y T H R E E

this is NOT the last update for today

<3<3<3

spiderman groaned and tried to lift up his head to no avail, it fell back down onto the broken concrete. thick mahogany liquid started to spread around his body from his back, legs, arms, and head. he couldn't move and felt completely frozen. a wave of tiredness rushed over but he knew if he let his eyes close, he'd be done for.

the pain wasn't much, he couldn't feel it because of adrenaline, but it was bearable for laying on broken concrete.

he couldn't speak, couldn't call out, and the constant ringing made hearing almost impossible.
except, faint screaming from eddie kaspbrak.

his head suddenly cleared and spiderman snapped back into a fresh mindset. spidey knew this mindset wouldn't last long because he still could barley move his body.

"eddie! eddie, oh thank god you're not dead. are you okay?!" spiderman yelled

"NO ARE YOU KIDDING!" eddie screamed, he tried breaking free of the cocoon by swinging side to side, all he accomplished was looking like a super cool dumb idiot.

spiderman snorted, watching eddie shake furiously was the highlight of almost dying.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD I AM?" eddie screamed again, behind the mask spidsrmans face dropped. eddie sounded pissed.

"i- i'm sorry! i didn't know you don't like cocoons!" he called

"are you dumb, spidey?! i don't give a fuck about the cocoon, WE COULD'VE DIED BUT YOU DECIDED TO SAVE ME!" eddies voice started to break up

richie stayed quiet. he could hear the silent cries of a scared, broken boy.

"you should've saved yourself instead." eddie confessed

spiderman just laid there, he had nothing to say. with all the strength, he begged his body to let him sit up

"eddie, i'm sorry. but no. you mean to much to me." his body lifted, although he was bleeding bad there was no damage to his bones.

"spidey, you mean so much to me too, you can't keep saving me like this. i want you to know i'm there for you too!"

spiderman was able to stand his ground, he was still bleeding, but agility kicked in. he climbed the wall and pulled off the webs bringing eddie to the ground.

the smaller boy jumped up and wrapped spiderman in a tight hug

"god, fuck. your hugs are the best, eds."

"you're the best to hug." he smiled "except not while your back is loaded with blood, HOLY FUCK YOUR BACK!" eddies arms were covered with his blood, badly.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" eddie exclaimed

"whaaat, it's just a scratch." spiderman blew it off

"spidey, i need to take you back to my place, we can take a bus or something. i want to help you this time."

spiderman leaned down and hugged eddie again

"thank you, eddie my love" spiderman pulled up his mask just over his lips and kissed eddies soft hand

"...you can call me that."

SORRY IF YOU GET THE NOTIF AGAIN BUT WE LITERALLY JUST HIT 8K THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ♥️♥️♥️