T H I R T Y O N E

comments like these literally make my day, i don't deserve all of you nice people 👊🥺😩😭👉👈

hehehehe, you're gonna like this chapter ;)

BUT before we start, THANK YOU FOR 6k+ READS I DONT DESERVE ALL OF IT 😫😭
I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOSO MUCH!!
♥️♥️♥️

enjoy ;))

•••

"wha, mommy?" spiderman questioned. eddie ignored him and ran up to his mother,
"are you okay?" eddie asked

"eddie.. what thE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" she screamed, furious that her only son was out later than 7:30

"no, mom, what're you doing!" eddie raved why are you inside a fucking.. idk, goo thing!"

"silhouette" spiderman whispered. eddie rolled his eyes.

"eddie bear, i don't like it when you curse, don't ever curse at me again."

eddie turned his back on his mother
"why were you inside that thing!?"
he looked toward spiderman, "the silhouette, sorry" eddie corrected himself

"i, i was, i was captured eddie! it burst into our home when you snuck out!" sonia yelled and tried getting up to grab her sons arm.

he pulled away, "bullshit!"

spiderman decided to intervene
"yeah, that doesn't make sense. i was swinging pretty fucking fast, there's no way the silhouette would be able to bring you past us without me knowing, i've seen how fast it can go."

suddenly the goo on the ground started glitching, and sparking. behind the goo revealed white drones.

"shit, beck what did you do?" sonia mumbled picking up one of the drones and smacking it. you could see a slight glitch of the silhouette appear then disappear.

"mom.." eddie whispered backing away towards spiderman "mom who's beck?"

"spiderman. take eddie home." sonia ordered.

"yes ma'am." spiderman replied allowing eddie to climb onto his back.

there's no way richie was taking eddie home. no fucking way.

he swung the opposite way towards eddies house until he found a relatively high building that he landed on.

"spiderman, you were supposed to take me home." eddie sniffled.

"home where she lives? yeah right."

the wind was strong on top of such a tall building, eddie shivered. richie looked at the boy he had been fondling over for weeks, the boy who didn't love him back. his brown eyes started tearing from the cold and the events that will possibly change his life forever. his freckles popped out over his red cheeks. the boys legs were pulled into his chest, holding himself.

"oh shit!" spiderman yelled, he pulled off the sweatshirt he had on over his suit and gave it to eddie. "i shouldn't have brought you up here, it's so cold. put this on, i'll be right back i promise." spiderman freaked. he jumped from the building.