T H R E E

the ride was over fast, to fast for both of their liking. eddie jumped off richie onto the side roof outside of his window. eddie turned around and opened his window. before climbing in he faced toward the spider.

"how about spiderman?" eddie asked.

"what?" richie was confused.

"i was just thinking, what if your name was spiderman.. in the suit that is."

"oh. hey, that sounds really good. yeah, spiderman. thanks."

eddie smiled, put his hands around spider-man's neck and kissed his cheek.

"no, thank you for saving me tonight. it.. it means a lot. i didn't think anyone would care enough." eddie confesses, his eyes tearing up again.

richie wiped his tears away.
"it's okay eddie, i care."
eddies cheeks flushed, illuminating his freckles. he turned around to climb through his window.

"eddie- i"

eddie turned around with a big smile.

"yes, spiderman?"

"i um- what if i came back, to check on you yaknow?" richie offered.

"i'd love that. tomorrow, eight o'clock. my mom should be seeping by then."

richie smiled wide. although eddie couldn't see it, eddie knew it was there.

"okay, tomorrow, eight. got it." he laughed "see you around eds!"

before eddie could correct him, richie swung away, excited for tomorrow.

-~-~-~

richie landed on his roof, sliding through the little window on top he crawled into his attic bedroom.

once safely in his floor he kicked off his sneakers and took of the suit. the baby powder he put in made it easier to slip off. he folded it and tucked it in his bottom drawer for tomorrow.

'tomorrow' he thought, a smile crept on his face. his hand cane up to the part of the cheek eddie had kissed.

'what was this feeling?' he didn't know but he felt the urge to get up and dance..

so he did.

he put on the song 'dancing queen' by abba and just danced.

he didn't know why dancing queen was his song of choice that night,

he didn't know why he danced with no care,

he didn't know the feeling in his chest,

but he did know that he couldn't wait for tomorrow.

when the song came to an end, richie was out of breath.
deciding that 10:00 was late enough he went to the bathroom, got his contacts out, took a shower, brushed his teeth, and tried to dry his curly hair as best as he could.

richie slipped on his colossal glasses, a black t-shirt and sweatpants and jumped into bed. his duvet suffocated him right away, tired eyes shut and he passed out almost instantly.

no dreams tonight

an/ I KNOW THIS ONE WAS SHORT BUT I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YPU SO SO SO SO MUCH UWU
💝💞💟💖❤️💝💖💓💞💟❤️💘