N I N E

short chapter this time! thanks for the 8-9 ish people who always tune into this story i love you. and thank you to the people who always vote y'all have my whole heart ♥️

it's been two days since the friday 'hangout' as richie would call it. the school called all of the students parents letting them know that school would start earlier, this monday.

richie sighed, not excited for the school day but quickly got over it. it was whatever, richie honestly didn't even care.
doing his daily sulking and thinking, he heard the phone ring.

"haystack?" richie asked

"yep, it's me tozier. i was wondering if you wanted to come over and finish the lego death star?"

"you really think we will finish today?" richie asked.

ben was quiet for a moment before answering
"sorry mikes friends were talking to me. yeah i think we can finish it!"

"alright, i'll be over soon big ben."

"bye richie." he hung up the phone.

richie rushed to his closet trying to find the best 'lego death star building but also mikes friends are over' outfit. he settles on a red-ish longsleeve with a Hawaiian coat thingy. his shirt was tucked into his cuffed jeans, finished with his doodled black converse and, what he considered, colossal glasses.  

though bens house wasn't far, richie decided to ride his bike to save aunt may from having to pick him up.

the cold wind blew in his face he shut his eyes for just a second but when he opened them he saw someone right in front of him.

"OH SHI-" he yelped, turning the handles as fast as he could to avoid whoever was in front of him. richie fell of the bike sliding on the pavement a bit. as fast as he had fallen he got up to make sure whoever he almost hit was okay. "oh my god i am sososo sorry! i had my eyes closed for a secon, for a second! i didn't mean to almost hit you oh gosh i'm so sorry!" he pleaded for the person to forgive him gaining enough courage to look up at who it was.

of course it was eddie. it had to be fucking eddie.