T H I R T Y E I G H T

THANK YOU ALL FOR 21K
LIKE WHAT 💖💖
i love you all so much i can't even- all you readers make me so happy & motivated you keep this book going. i couldn't ask for a better audience.
i'm so sorry this update took as long as it did. i'm sorry i'm such a lousy author LOL

okay, buckle up (you'll need it)
ily

"richie!?" aunt may called "i'm home!"

richies eyes went wide "h-hey may!" richie called, his voice cracked which made eddie snicker.

May started to walk up the stairs, richie threw off the spiderman suit that was still around his waist but didn't know weather to hid eddie or stay put. Richie must've been thinking to slow because aunt may walked into his attic bedroom to a sight
of richie in just his underwear and a random boy sitting in his bed with gauze around his head.

"oh." she started "nice to meet you kid i've never seen before and is injured, i'm may, richies aunt."

"uh, hello may, i'm eddie." he smiled and waved.

"i just got back from work, i tried making a turkey meatloaf but that was a disaster. let's go out to dinner, tai? eddie, want tai?"

"yes please."

"okay! uh-" she gestured to richie "maybe put on some clothes." aunt may laughed awkwardly and left the room.

richie slipped a shirt and pants out from his closet and started to dress

"that was the most awkward thing i've ever been apart of." eddie sighed

"you felt awkward? i was half naked dude!" richie exclaimed with a wonky smile.

richie sat back down on the bed with his eddie, eddie ran his hand through richies curls. "are you ever going to tell her? that you're spiderman, i mean."

"no" richie sighed "i can't tell anyone. other than stark. i guess."

"woah!" eddie sat up in surprise "tony stark knows! THE tony stark?!"

"yeah, he made my suit too." richie laughed.

"you have quite a crazy life there, spiderdork."

"you wound me, eds." richie joked, he sat up to match eddie and pressed his forehead to the freckled boy. richie brought his hand to eddies face and lifted his chin, lips almost connected but eddie pulled away with a smirk.

"if you didn't call me eds, maybe you'd get a kiss." eddie snarked

"maybe??" richie put his hand to his forehead and tilted his head back like he was about to faint "ouch.... i'm.. im dying.."

"don't joke about that, stupid. let's go get tai, chee."

richie snorted "you know, i searched your what chee meant.." he started "it means tit."

"ew, gross!" eddie gagged "let's go, rich."

"i'll follow you anywhere." richie charmed