T H I R T Y TWO

i drew you all a lil thing to show my gratitude
should i do one before posting every chapter?? :}
they honestly don't take that long <3

sorry it's been 6 days, i thought i posted this chapter 2 days ago, oops

i looove you all sosososo much AND this will NOT be the only update for today :) <3

"hi spiderman, nice to meet you!" the man with the fishbowl greeted, lunging forward and knocking spiderman to the ground. he reached to pull of spider-man's mask

before he grabbed it off, spiderman jumped up and kicked him to the ground, he got up instantly.

"who are you!" spiderman asked, holding his fists up.

"my dear boy, call me mysterio" he charmed in response.

spiderman wanted to run towards him and beat him up, but he saw eddie there holding the blanket up to himself. he looked angry, like he was about to do something he would regret.

before eddie was able to do anything rash, spiderman dodged an attack from
mysterio and lunged toward eddie, grabbing him. spiderman almost landed before he slipped off of the building, falling toward the ground.

eddie was holding onto spiderman by the waist, he tried to shoot, once, twice, no webs.

he tried his other arm, one, twice, shoot!

a weak string flew out of his device, the last string, he couldn't let go or else eddie might get hurt. they started swinging towards wherever the string just stuck, fast.

spiderman saw it coming, a brick wall. his and eddies body were flying straight towards it at a high velocity. spiderman flipped to his back, pulling eddie up with his one free arm to make sure eddie didn't take any impact.

his body slammed into the wall, back crushed, dent in the wall. spiderman looked toward the string attached to a windowsill, it wasn't bolted into the wall strong enough to hold a least 200 pounds. it fell off the wall sending both boys falling.

spiderman's back was already going to have a gigantic bruise, but he flipped to make sure eddie wouldnt get crushed by the fall.

but eddie didn't like that, he flipped them again so that he would take the impact of the fall instead. spiderman caught on to what eddie was doing, he threw eddie up into the air and tried his webbs again.

one, two, three, four,
it shot, eddies body was hit with the long string and wrapped up like a cocoon. this time, the string stuck to a pipe that was hanging out of the building. it was strong.

as spiderman got closer to the ground all her could hear were the screams from eddie, screams of horror. eddie just wanted spiderman to be okay, he didn't care about himself in that moment, he wanted to break free, wanted to grab him and pull him to safety.

all he could do was watch.

spiderman tried his webbs for the last time, both arms
one, two, three, four, fi-

then he crashed into the pavement.

ooo he dead... jk <3
just a reminder this is NOT the only update

lmk on the lil art thing too, that could be fun
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️