T W E L V E

richie put another lego on, that lego would be the last piece for the rest of the day.

"wanna take a break?" richie asked wiggling his red and grey stripped socks.
"sure, what do you wanna do?" ben asked sliding the deathstar out of the way.
"idk, hang out with mikey?"
they stood up and headed to the room over.
stan and bill were laying on the carpet, bills head on stans chest. eddie was sitting with his legs crossed and mike was in from of him, eddie was painting mikes nails. they were all laughing, talking about nothing and enjoying each other's company.

"hey dickwads! we're bored, can we hang?" richie barged in, taking a seat in the beanbag across from mike.
ben sat next to him in the floor
"only if it's cool" ben added.

"of course!" mike smiled, using the hand eddie wasn't painting he pointed at stan, bill and eddie.
"this is stan, he's obsessed with birds, the guy on top of his is bill and this is eddie." mike introduced.

"hey y'all." richie waved, looking at eddie, eddie didn't look back. stan stared at richie as bill slowly took his head off of stans chest.

"hey" ben quietly waved.

"w-we were ju-ust talk-king about b-b-birds. stan likes b-birds" bill stuttered, smiling at stan.

"they're very fascinating creatures, it's sad in new york, all we got are pidgins and maybe a blue-headed vireo if i'm lucky." stan ranted, his hair bounced as he talked, his hair color showed his blue eyes as well as the red bird shirt he was wearing. he paired the shirt with jean shorts and blue vans.
bill was wearing a red and green stripped shirt with blue shorts and vans.

"birds have way to many germs, idk how you're fascinated by them." eddie said, focusing more on getting the blue in mikes nails than his own words.

"yes and they also work for the bourgeoisie sooo.." richie joked, bill couldn't help but snicker

"shut up dude, they do not." stan snapped back. richie and bill laughed at his anger while ben sat near the door, ben felt someone coming from the vibrations in the floor boards.

"knock knock" a tall blonde boy rested upon the door frame that he had just knocked on.

"CONNOR!!" mike yelled, jumping up to go hug his friend.

an/ OH SHIT ITS CONNOR (henry bowers cousin LOLOL) sorry this chapter was short, i'm at 8% and wanna update.

thank you for reading, and thank you to everyone who voted in my stories.. it means the world ♥️♥️

comment if you want, i love comments :)

have a good day!