T H I R T Y S E V E N

love how i said is do a face reveal 4k reads ago. anyways, i guess i'll change the destination to 15k 🥺
i know i'm asking a lot but it would mean so much ♥️♥️

BY THE WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14k!!
IM CRYING I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH ♥️♥️♥️

spiderman was wrapping mysterio up in his webs when he saw someone ascend the stairs, the figure came into view and left spiderman stunned.

"dad?" they asked

"holy shit." spiderman let out a breath

"son, i-" mysterio started

"save it." his son replied turning around and walking up the stairs.

"wait! i can explain!"

"i thought you were going to be a good dad and stop this villain bullshit! do you know how much it has affected me in my personal life!" he yelled at mysterio

mysterio chased his son up the stairs.

spiderman didn't have time to comprehend that mysterio has a son, not even that is son is-

"OW FUCK!" mabel screamed
spiderman ran to mabel, everyone had gotten the fallen ceiling off her but she was bleeding, bad.

"fuck. we're going to get you help ma'am" spiderman said
mabel looked up at spiderman and smiled widely.

"are all you guys okay?" spiderman asked to everyone else. they nodded their heads and ben gave two thumbs up with a smile.

they were lying, bill had his arm cut bleeding through his shirt, stan had scratches on his face and legs, beverly's leg had a giant gash and ben had a black eye.

"you all help mabel get out of here, now that all the drones are gone i don't want you guys sticking around." spiderman looked at mabel "i'll take you home on my back, okay?"
mabel nodded and offered a slight smile while spiderman ran towards eddie.

"eddie. eddie, please wake up. eddie please." spiderman pleaded while lightly shaking his body.
eddies left eye opened slightly, he lifted his arm and placed it on the back of his head and pulled back when his hand was covered in blood.

spiderman gently grabbed eddies hand and started at the blood in shock, his eyes started tearing to the point where he couldn't see. spiderman took off his mask and pulled eddie into his arms.

"eds, please wake up you asshat!"

"...don't call me e-"

"OH MY GOD" richie let out a breath of relief "IM SO HAPPY YOURE OKAY" he felt eddie hug back

"shut up richie- i lost all my brain cells because of you." he laughed

eddie had laughed, richie felt more relief in that moment than he had in any other.

"i was so worried." richie confessed pulling out of the hug. eddie just looked at him with his brown eyes sparkling, their faces just inches apart.
richie just stared into the boys eyes and caressed his cheek.