F O R T Y T H R E E

Hey! I'm back. But this doesn't mean the black lives matter movement is over, it's still very much a thing. Black lives are not a trend. But i really wanted to update so- here! I missed you all sososo much <3
(Thank you for 48k reads 🥺)

"Richie i can't stay in New York." Eddie said, walking up to Richie, "I can't live there."

"What do you mean- yes you can? It's not dangerous! I can protect you!" Richie smiled and gestured to his suit. Eddie's eyes darted around the room. Looking everywhere, except for Richie.

"Ed's?" Richie asks, he reached out his arm and lightly grasped Eddie's forearm. Eddie's eyes went wide. "Ed's are you-"

Eddie slapped his hand away and cut him off. "Don't fucking call me Ed's!" he screamed.
Richie stumbled backward at the surprise. His fists up, ready to punch. The spider-senses.. what if they had hurt Eddie? What if they had hit him?

Richie pulled his arms down. "i'm- sorry" Eddie's eyes got teary for the millionth time that night.
"I didn't mean to."

"No, Richie. It's not your fault." Eddie stayed, the tears fell. "I think you should go."

Normally, Richie would laugh at the 'joke' or roll his eyes but- Eddie made complete eye contact with him. He was serious.

"Eddie-" Richie whispered.

"Go!" Eddie yelled, the tears falling faster. Richie was frozen, but he slipped his mask over his head and shot his webs, back the way they came.

Eddie sat on the table in the small space and examined his forearm where Richie had grabbed. But all Eddie could see, was Sonia doing the same thing. He could only see Sonia. She filled his thoughts.

Eddie didn't want to cry anymore, he was tired of feeling sad. Eddie's brown eyes darted around the small hut he was in and tried to find something to help him calm down. But all he could think about was Richie. Spiderman.

Until, his eyes landed on something recognizable and not fully covered in junk.
It was paper, and right next to it was a pencil.

Eddie hadn't been drawing much since Sonia took away his secret sketchbook. She never shut up about how "art was for girls."

Bullshit.

Eddie rolled his eyes and burrowed his brows. He picked up the pencil and started to draw.

Most days he'd draw stuff from his imagination, landscapes, faces, animals. He'd make up places and wish to live there, in a little world where everything was perfect. Anywhere was better than home.

This time, Eddie drew a junkyard. And in the sky of the junkyard, he drew Spiderman. His eyes felt heavy. Eddie didn't worry about the germs, or the noises outside- he just felt tired. Laying his head down on the desk, he shut his eyes.

I know it's short BUT- i'm going to be updating soon :)
See ya <3