T H I R T Y

HIIII, it's gonna be a weird chapter tonight bois.
hope you like it!! hehehe

"aagh, alright spagetti head, enough sappy shit." richie pulled out of the hug. eddie gave a small giggle and looked up at richie, he smiled.

richie stood up and held out his hand for eddie to take, even if he knew eddie didn't feel the same way he did, he could still be the best friend he can be.
eddie took his hand "where are we going now, spidey?"

richie thought for a moment "mmm, surprise."

eddie laughed and jumped on spiderman's back as he climbed out the window.

truth is, richie had no idea where he wanted to take eddie. he wasn't sure of anything anymore.

richie was just.. going on his own funky flow.

richie always wanted to make sure eddie was safe, and that new york was safe. but nothing prepared richie for the threat that lied ahead.
the silhouette was back.

no, the silhouette was not a 'silhouette', it was big and dark and touchable, as gross as that sounds.

richie was approaching the monster that we call silhouette unknowingly. he smiled with the feeling of eddie on his back.

"spidey watch out!" eddie screamed as a pole flew over their heads.

"holy shit, eds! is that?" richie almost questioned but instead he jumped away and dodged another attack.

"shit, eds. i gotta get you somewhere." richie stated running eddie away from the silhouette.

"no! spiderman, i want to help. i saw something inside the silhouette" eddie pleaded

"spagetti, i would let you help but it's to dangerous. i have no time, i need to go now" richie said as he laid eddie down behind an air vent on the roof of a building. "stay here."

richie turned around to go back and fight the silhouette but eddie grabbed his suit covered arm.
"spiderman."

"eddie."

"be careful."

"i promise." richie swung away towards the silhouette.

"hey mother fucker." spiderman yelled toward the silhouette. he shot his webs and cut the silhouettes arm off like nothing, spiderman  laughed in a mini celebration.
the silhouette turned around and faced toward him, it regrew it's arm to pick up a car up from the street and threw it towards spiderman.

"woah! dude, that is not how you parallel park!" spiderman joked. "shit. it can re-grow it's limbs, how am i supposed to beat it?"

last time, he wasn't strong enough to go against the silhouette and iron man had to save him, but this time he knew that he didn't need anyone, he could do this all on his ow-

"wait!" eddie cried from behind him, clutching his stomach like it was life or death.

"eddie! what're you doing?!" spiderman yelled at the small boy "get out of here!"

"no! i can help!" eddie fell on his knees in front of spiderman. the silhouette didn't wait, it picked up another car and hauled it toward the boys.

spiderman grabbed eddie by the waist and swung to another building.
"no! eddie, i'm not going to be able to save you all the time, i suck so bad. i don't want you getting hurt!"

"spiderman, just shut up! there's someone inside the the thing look!" eddie yelled

spiderman whipped his head toward the silhouette, and there they were. eddie was right.

"i think if you take out the person from, whatever that thing is.."

richie corrected, "silhouette."

"whatever! if you take the person out of the silhouette then the whole thing will probably die."

spiderman took a closer look, inside the silhouette was a shadow of a big woman. he turned his head towards eddie and kissed his forehead, then jumped into battle.

the silhouette hit him to the ground but he bounced back up and cut 3/4th of the body off. it regenerated to fast to pull out the body so spiderman wrapped the entire silhouette in his webs.
once tightly wrapped he pulled and pulled until the webs started going through the silhouette like jello.
the webs wrapped around the person inside and spiderman pulled them out. the silhouette exploded flying goo everywhere.

that's when spiderman noticed it, the cameras.
sure, he didn't care, but what if the cameras got eddies face? what would they say to him?

spiderman took his focus off the cameras and jumped down to help the person. eddie ran down the buildings stairs to get to the ground as well.

"ma'am, are you okay? ma'am?" spiderman talked. until he noticed, something looked really familiar about this woman. and that's when he heard it.

"..mommy?"