T H I R T Y S I X

I HAD TO REUPLOAD BC I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE- everything is the same except for the end

sorry i couldn't make a drawing today, so here's a page in my sketchbook

sorry for the long intro, you can skip if you want

HI! i'm so sorry i left you all with a cliffhanger like that.

BUT ANYWAY here we go, hhhhh

"eddie, i-" richie backed up

"what the FUCK is going on?!" sonia yelled

"eds. i- i have to go." richie stated, he grabbed his suit off of eddies bed and snapped on his emergency web shooters. he wished he could've used them earlier but he wasn't thinking straight.

eddie watched richie as he climbed through the window
"richie." he whispered, crying out for the only person who made him feel important. "please, don't go. i need you."

Sonia ran up to eddie, he turned toward her and pushed her with all the might in his body.
"FUCK YOU!" he screamed, she stepped back a bit but not before grabbing onto eddies arm.

"OW! FUCK!" eddie screamed "richie!"

richie was out the window already but before he was completely gone he shot something that crawled and stuck to eddies shoelace.

sonia pulled eddie back and struggled out of the room with both her arms wrapped around him. "richie, please don't leave, please!" he screamed, struggling and sobbing.

"shh, it's okay eddie bear. i'm taking you somewhere nice and clean. it'll be good for you to get away from dirty boys like him."

"fuck you." eddie said, still struggling. "fuck you fuck you fuck you!"

sonia took a rag and pressed it up against his mouth, eddie felt himself slipping. god damn it richie.

•••

richies was angry and upset that eddie decided to look at him but- his heart fluttered, "he still kissed me." richie smiled.

richie swung with his left arm, with his right he pulled up his suits sleeve and opened up a map, he sighed in relief that the tracker was working.

before richie did anything rash he needed to devise a plan. there was only one plan that entered richies mind, even if it exposed his identity to one more person, who cares?