descripción

You sat on your couch watching the same movie for almost the 16th time. It was your favourite movie, Encanto. The music was beautiful and you loved the art, especially the character design of a certain sleep-deprived fortune teller. 

That night, you passed out on your couch, letting the movie play like you were still watching it. This time was different, however, because you fell asleep making a wish. A wish that surprisingly came true.

.

.

.

I've decided to use my writing prompt book after it collected dust on my table and this prompt immediately jumped out to me and made me think of Bruno. I hope you enjoy it and I'll do my best to keep writing it!

A little basic information you should probably know:

* The main protagonist (you) will have gender neutral terms and they/them pronouns.
* They'll have a female body (I think the term is afab, correct me if I'm wrong) because I mainly have experience living in a female-built body (whether I like it or not)
* I'm not fluent in Spanish, but I will try to use what I do know in this story and put mini translations (if necessary) at the end of the chapters.
* I have marked this story mature as I will include cursing and possible smut later on. I'll indicate the beginning and end of a *spicey* scene with ☆☆ so that you can skip if uncomfortable.
*I use the terms Bibi and Titi as a replacement for Aunt/Uncle and Tío/a

If there's anything else, feel free to message me or comment! I don't bite w/o consent ;) /j