capítulo 24

Y'ALL ARE INSANE WHAT?! Thank you so much for blowing this up and I'll work even harder on making the chapters the absolute best for y'all

Y'ALL ARE INSANE WHAT?! Thank you so much for blowing this up and I'll work even harder on making the chapters the absolute best for y'all. Mini chapter for you!!

"So, Bruno... can we please go to the village? I wanna see everything." I begged. We had already moved back inside and were just sitting in the dining room. Casita moved the table and chairs back in there while we were cleaning.

He was looking at the small family mural on the wall, the same one he'll live behind in 15 years. "I'm not stopping you from going, I just don't wanna go."

"Please? I need a tour guide." When he turned to look at me I gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. "Will you be my tour guide?" He stared at me, lip quivering, before he finally broke.

He stood up, grabbing my hand and taking me with him. "Fine, but next time your hexes won't work on me." He jokingly said, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, whatever you say magic-boy." I replied, wiggling my fingers in his face. We shared a laugh as we left the house, the tiles clattering a goodbye as we went. "Can we go to some shops? I wanna buy some things."

"With what money?" He asked me, a blank look in his eyes. I slowly moved my face in front of his. I mimicked the same face as before and he sighed. "Okay, okay, okay. Considering everything you did back in your universe, I might as well."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, dragging him down the rest of the way into the village.

We passed by Julieta giving out food while holding a tiny baby Mirabel. Luisa was near-by, playing with her sister from behind her mother. I screamed internally at how cute it was and we made our way to Julieta. "Hello there, what do you two need?" She asked, moving around some of the arepas to look less messy.

"I was going to ask if you had a basket we could use? And maybe some arepas we can take?" I asked her, folding my hands over themselves out of nervousness. I could have tried the puppy-dog eyes on her, but considering she's already on kid number three I assumed it wouldn't work.

She reached under the table to grab a towel-lined basket. "Of course, anything for you two!" She said, placing a few pieces of food into the basket. "At least for today, don't take advantage of it or I'll make you pay. She winked and shooed us away as a man limped towards the booth, ankle seemingly twisted.

I dragged Bruno all around town. He showed me some small shops, and I bought fruits, beverages, and some sweets, placing them all in the basket. At the last place I bought a handmade quilt. It was dark green with light purple hearts stitched into it. I folded it up and placed it on top of the closed basket under the handle.

"I didn't wanna ask earlier cause I thought I'd figure it out, but what is it that you're doing?" Bruno asked, inspecting the woven wood on my arm.

"I wanted to go on a picnic with you!" I said excitedly. I grabbed his arm and pointed to the mountains beside the Casita. "We can set up in a clearing over there and maybe watch the stars? It is getting late." It was nearing the sunset, and I wanted to look at the beautiful sky and partner.

He grabbed the basket from me and started walking to the mountain I pointed out without a word. I smiled and followed closely behind him. It was behind Casita, so we gave the building a wide birth to avoid anyone stopping our date.

'Oh my gosh... this is only our third or fourth date? How...?' I thought to myself. I continued to think about how long we've been around each other and how long it took us to get together, when Bruno came to a stop. "Bruno?"

"Here. I like it here." He said, started to place the blanket down. The ground was flat and surprisingly soft. It wasn't a huge clearing, but it was big enough for a small group gathering. I helped him set the picnic items down and I started to eat. "Y/n, do you like it here?" He abruptly asked me.

I swallowed the food that was in my mouth and gave him a confused look. "Why wouldn't I? Sure it's different from my home, but I'll get over that quickly. Especially with you here." I nudged him with a wink, but his face stayed gloomy. "Darling, nothing will ever make me regret this decision. I love it here! I mean, just look at that sky!" I finished off by motioning to the gorgeous sunset filing up the sky, not leaving any room for the day as it transitioned into night.

I looked at him as his eyes drifted up. My arm slowly fell and sat on his thigh as he stared at he colours above us. "You're stuck with me, and I'm stuck with you. We're in this for the long run now. I love you, Bruno. We haven't known each other for long, just a few months, but I can't stop thinking about you. I'm obsessed with you, but not in the creepy way." I laughed out as I confessed. At this point, Bruno was sitting straight up and staring directly into my eyes.

"Y/n... I-"

MWAHAHA anyway, I'm hitting that point where I develop writers block, so next chapter will have a smut scene. Surprise surprise... I'll put the stars around it so you can skip over it if you so please. AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!