capítulo 33

We ate in a comfortable silence. I was sitting on the counter and he pulled a barstool over to sit across from me. When we were finished, he put the stool back where it belonged.

He sat both of our plates in the sink and started cleaning things up while I watched him from my place on the counter.

"It's kind of ridiculous that we had lasagna for breakfast, isn't it?" Bruno mumbled as he washed the plates. I hopped down and hugged him from behind, lacing my arms loosely around his waist.

"I don't think so. Just means we have all the leftovers to eat some other time." I had my forehead pressed against his back, feeling his muscles tense and relax as he worked.

When he was done moved to put the rest of the pasta in the fridge. I jumped back to sit on the counter. "It just feels wrong, yknow?" He finally said, "eating a dinner food and not having a dessert after."

I raised my eyebrow as I watched him scrub the containers that he used. "I mean... you can eat me like dessert." I said with a smirk. His eyes trailed me up and down, scanning my body. I was still in my shorts and loose t-shirt from last night, but he didn't seem to mind.

"I could, and you know I would too. I'm going to finish these dishes first." He noticeably bit his cheek to hid his grin as he turned to face the sink.

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Fine then, but playing hard to get won't get you anything." I said dramatically, looking away. When I glanced back, he had a stupid grin on his face and he was wiping his hands off. "What?" I asked, turning back to look at him.

"Nothing, I just think it's funny when you get like this. You know you're getting what you want in the end, why are you making a big fuss?" He made his way infront of me, positioning himself between my thighs.

I crossed my ankles behind his legs, seeing as how his waist and hips were perfectly above the top of the counter. I moved myself closer to him, sitting on the edge and pressing onto him. "Cause a fuss makes it more fun. If I can't be annoying, then what's the point?"

He just rolled his eyes and put his hand on my jawline. His eyes had darkened over the years, becoming less grey and more hazel as time went on. One thing that never changed, however, is the look he gives me whenever we're this close. The pure mix of love and lust, clouding every judgment he's made up to this point.

He pulled me into a deep kiss, one we've had hundreds of times before, and one that I'll never get sick of sharing with him.

☆☆

His lips trailed down my neck as he slipped my shorts off. As they dropped to the floor, he moved me even closer to the edge of the counter.

"You said I can eat you like a dessert, yes?" I nodded wordlessly as he lowered to the ground and took off my underwear. He kissed up my thighs and I shivered in anticipation. He looked into my eyes as he spread my legs with his hands, moving his face into me. I gasped and grabbed a handful of his curly hair.

"F-fuck-" I managed to gasp out as his tongue worked my insides. He held my waist with one hand while the other started slowly rubbing circles on my clit.

I felt him smile against me as I desperately started grabbing onto him and attempting to squeeze his head between my thighs. He just used his free arm to hold me steady, watching me as I melted.

I started to wiggle a bit as I neared my orgasm. He knew what I was doing, so he started humming against me, sending me over. I released onto him and he backed away, licking his lips. "That was definitely a dessert, but are you really satisfied?"

I shook my head as he smiled, using a near-by rag to clean up the mess I made. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in. "Use me." I whispered in his ear. He grinned and pulled me into another passionate kiss.

I felt him grind against me, slowly becoming hard as I started getting wet again. "Already ready for more? So impatient." He grunted.

"I could say the same to you." I mumbled as I undid his pants, hearing them fall to the floor.

Without breaking from the kiss, he dropped his boxers and pulled me closer. I felt his tip against me as he teased me. "Are you sure you want me to, I'm not going to stop until I'm done." He questioned.

"I'll yell something if I can't do it... like cheese. Yeah, cheese is my safe word." I thought right off the bat, feeling him nip at my collarbone. Sure, it was weird, but we never really had set words, just whatever we thought of.

He gripped my hips as he lined himself up with me. "Are you ready then?" Bruno asked.

"Y-yes-" I moaned out as he shoved himself inside of me. He moved me himself, lifting me slightly off the countertop so he could fuck me faster. I threw my head back as he pummeled into me mercilessly.

I clutched at the shirt on his back, not wanting to fall. "Fuck, Y/n, you look so good... being at my mercy like this." He grunted, get rougher with his actions.

I could feel myself build back up as he mumbled into my ear, not stopping his rhythm. I eventually reached my second orgasm, but he didn't stop.

I gripped him between my thighs as he continued, biting my lip to stop any screams from escaping me.

"B-Bruno- fuck-" I whispered. I felt him twitch in me, signaling he was about to come, but I was nearing my third round. When he finally released, I was still built up, so I started to grind into him.

He simply let me, pulling me into a kiss as I did. When I finally finished, he pulled out and I collapsed backwards. I felt sore and mushy.

☆☆

"Are you okay, mi vida?" He asked me, cleaning what he could while I attempted to sit up.

He guided me up and held me, "yeah. I think so." I chuckled out. "I must look like a mess." I stared into his loving eyes, then glanced at his messy hair.

"You look as beautiful as ever, I probably look worse."

"Nothing a brush won't fix. Let's go get cleaned up." I offered as he helped me down.

I didn't realize how mushy I felt until I tried to walk to the bathroom by myself.

I decided on a smut chapter... no doubt about it though- BRUNO BABIESSS!!