capítulo 2

I heard a small scream and I rolled over and fell off the bed. My eyes shot open as I looked around. Then, my eyes landed on it. I started at their feet and trailed my eyes upward. They had on a pair of light brown, maybe dirty purple pants on and a large green poncho-like top over a dark purple shirt.

The hood of his poncho was lifted, covering everything except his mouth. He looked like he was holding his breath, trying to be invisible. I scrambled to stand up and noticed he was about my height as well. "E-excuse... excuse me, are you-" I tried squeaking out. Stepping closer to the man. He scrambled back and hit his back against the window. The sun is starting to rise. "How are you real?" I managed to ask, stopping after I saw him pressed uncomfortably against the glass. I stepped back, allowing him to stand normally. The stranger took his hood off and looked me in the eyes, fear and confusion present in his dark, gray eyes. His thick eyebrows were scrunched and his lips pulled taunt.

I huffed and looked around, seeing my television with a broken screen and noticing the glass on the floor. "Do you mind telling me... where I am?" The man rasped out, voice cracking slightly. I looked at him and nodded slowly.

"Right, um, well I'm Y/n Jones and this," I gestured around my apartment, "is my home. If it's not too much trouble, do you mind telling me what happened to you?"

"Um... well... I don't exactly know. I was just sitting in my room, sweeping up some sand from... and I when I was done I went to visit my sister to see if she needed help, when I saw that it was dark outside. So I went for a walk around the village, and the stars started falling in the sky. I made a wish, and then I tripped on a rock and crashed through some glass and ended up here. I saw you sleeping there and screamed and then I woke you up and I'm so sorry."

"What's your name?" I asked him, starting to panic, 'No fucking way this is real! It can't be him. Wishing on stars is for kids. Only kids do that. They don't come true, its impossible! He's not-'

"I'm Bruno Madrigal. I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner." I gasped and he flinched. I started pacing around the living area, Bruno slowly walking over and sitting on my couch. "Your home is very beautiful, do you live here alone? Oh! What are these?"

My head snapped over to see him shuffling through the exam papers. He noticed me looking and set them back down, apologizing profusely. "You, um, wouldn't happen to have two sisters, Pepa and Julieta, would you?"

"How... how did you know that? Do I know you? Have we met before?" He asked, straightening up.

"No- no, it's a long story. Let's just say, the place we are now, you aren't technically real... you're a... um, character from a visual story? Yeah that sounds about reasonable."

"Really?" He asked, confused. I nodded and he started thinking about it. "Is there anyway for me to get back?"

I shrugged. "All I know is I wished- I wished on a star and you appeared the next morning. From the sounds of it, you must've made a similar wish."

Before he could say anything in response, my phone started to ring. He yelped and I walked over to answer the call.