capítulo 11

Remember that NSFW scenes are marked with ☆☆ for the beginning and end!

Bruno and I had moved from my floor and onto the bed during the beginning of the movie. I didn't notice that I was slipping off the side of the bed until I was already tumbling over. "Y/n!" Bruno yelled, attempting to catch me. He grabbed my hand, but it was too late, we both fell to the ground.

I looked up into Brunos light grey eyes, making a mental note of how they looked in this moment. He had that mysterious gleam that hid everything else in his eyes. I've already spent months with this man, and I'm still unable to figure out what emotion it was that he's hiding from me.

That's when it sunk in. Why he got jealous Rose mentioned her and Vince's dates, why he was always questioning Rose, why he started doing all of the things I enjoyed. It wasn't because he liked my best friend and felt guilty about it... it was because...

"I really like you, Y/n, I like you a lot. That's why I asked if you wanted to see this movie. It just... reminded me of you... and I wanted to watch it with you." I began to feel acutely aware of our arrangement as he spoke, finally realizing everything. He was positioned over me on my bedroom floor, my laptop still playing the romance movie off to the side of us.

"B-Bruno-" I tried to tell him, but he wasn't listening, still rambling on about his feelings. "Bruno I like you too!" I managed to say, catching him off-guard.

"You do? But why? How?" He started questioning me. He was still in a plank over me, but he settled onto his knees allowing me to sit up in front of him.

I held one of his hands in mine, placing the other on his cheek. "I have since you got here. I mean, I'm the reason you're even here in the first place, am I not?" He nodded and I placed my other hand onto his cheek. "Can I..."

"Please?" He asked before I finished.

I pulled him into a kiss, well more of pushed. I ended up hovering over top of him while he gently held my waist. We both sat up and looked at each other. I quickly stood without a word, but before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist. I turned around, the indecipherable look in his eyes much clearer than before, hunger. I nodded as he pulled me back in for a deeper kiss.

I wrapped my hands through his hair, loosing my fingers in them. One of his arms was laced around my waist, the other one holding my head. We started to back up and his hand against my head was pressed to the back of my door.

My back was flush to the door as our tongues slipped past each other. His arm around my waist traveled till that hand rested on my hip. He pulled away, needing to take a breath and I settled my hands against his chest. "We don't have to take this any further if you're uncomfortable." He said softly, placing his other hand on my hip.

"I'm willing to do anything with you." I said genuinely, looking deep into his eyes once again. He quickly picked the kiss back up where we left off and I gripped the clothes at his chest. Moving my hands around and exploring him. I slipped off his rauna and I started to unbutton the shirt and trying to pry it off of him, and he let me, helping to remove it. His hands slid under my thighs as he lifted me up in a surprising amount of strength.

☆☆

He carried me over to the bed and sat me down, letting me take off my shirt as well. He gazed down at me with affection gleaming in his eyes. "Aye... you look so beautiful." He mumbled, barely audible over my heart beat thumping in my ears. He helped me pull my bra off and we both tossed our pants to the side. "You're so beautiful, it's almost distracting." He said once again, causing a blush to form over my cheeks.